A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm in the UK. Everything I've bought off the dark net except ketamine has been junk. Extremely low or zero potency. Hash. Weed. MDMA. Coke. LSD. Shrooms. All utter crap. I'm guessing the same would be the same for heroin. Is there any point in spending hundreds of pounds on it just to be disappointed and fail CBT?

Reactions: Heem wasnt there
Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
I live in the US, but my experience has been the opposite actually. I guess it depends on what markets you use. Some of the bigger/better markets have vendors with lots of reviews overall, and even specific reviews on the products they list. I suggest trying to find more popular/trusted markets and vendors, and look at reviews to determine who to buy from. If you have zero tolerance to opioids, you don't need a shit ton of H to CTB. Hope this helps!

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I live in the US, but my experience has been the opposite actually. I guess it depends on what markets you use. Some of the bigger/better markets have vendors with lots of reviews overall, and even specific reviews on the products they list. I suggest trying to find more popular/trusted markets and vendors, and look at reviews to determine who to buy from. If you have zero tolerance to opioids, you don't need a shit ton of H to CTB. Hope this helps!
Thanks. Unfortunately I tried the mist highly recommended markets, and within them, the most popular sellers with the best reviews. It seems like a dead end. I don't know if drugs jyst don't work on me anymore for some reason or if I'm being sold crap

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
search dread. You can get a link on either dark.fail, or tor.taxi. Pretty much every drug has a subdread and people leave much better reviews there compared to the markets and some even have proper purity testing done. Can also ask on there but obv don't mention why you want it or more info than "Want good xxxxx UK to UK". From what we have stumbled across, the UK drug scene got screwed up really badly by brexit. The Netherlands happen to be one of the world's largest suppliers of most recreational drugs that aren't tied to cartels, or Ketamine (especially stuff like MDMA that they supply almost all of), and brexit made importation easily 1000x riskier due to not having the EU open border policy anymore and having to deal with customs and searches crossing borders. Also, there is a global supply issue with H. Almost no-one has or can get good high purity H anymore. Quite simply, supply is almost non-existent and goes fast to all the people addicted to that awful drug. A few sellers have what is mentioned as decent H, but none have the stuff that used to float around for pocket change. You can look at 'china white' which is usually F and analogues now. Even that varies greatly even from batch to batch from the same supplier. Sorry, the UK's drug scene is awful now. Almost everything domestic there is cut to hell. Ordering from NL is almost a guarantee the package gets checked, so don't even consider it. UK customs also seem to be some of the strictest in the world (right behind australia) considering not even SN can reliably get through anymore.

Reactions: PoorYorick and aGoodDayToDie
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I am from the UK too. Never touched H but You can get prescription grade morphine easy enough, good quality, you would need a lot more of it and it's way more expensive but would be more peaceful anyways, herion after all is a semi synthetic opitate based on morphine, plus when ingested is turned back into morphine in the body anyways. I have always found the opposite too in the UK the stuff I get I was better than anything I get off the streets, I've been doing it for years and you just need to know what vendors to use for specific things.

Feel free to DM for any suggestions

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Can't speak for heroin but if you need good quality cannabinoids you can try HHC or Delta-8. Ships straight from the USA worldwide, never had any customs issues. If they take the THCa hemp you can demand a THC test and they will find below 0.3% delta-9 meaning it's legal and they have to return it. THCa converts to d9 when it's smoked so it's basically weed. Best of luck.