Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
My method will be jumping. I have met a few on here that choose jumping as well. I haven't seen or heard of anyone actually following through with jumping. I have other options, but jumping seems to take the least amount of effort other than overcoming SI. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to be able to do it. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: theblackdahlia8 and movinout17
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
it's really inconsistent tho, i have a friend who jumped from a building and lived. There's never a guarantee, people have even fallen from airplanes and lived while other people fall from buildings and don't. Sure there is a certain height in wich after odds of survival are 0.001% or smt, but never 0% And finding a tall enough drop can be really hard depending on where you live. I feel that plays a role in it's unpopularity.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A few weeks ago a young women jumped of my friends appartment building ( 7 stories) I have no idea if she was a user here though

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Have you found a high enough place ?
Yes, with easy access and a hard surface landing.
A few weeks ago a young women jumped of my friends appartment building ( 7 stories) I have no idea if she was a user here though
Thanks. I know it can be done. Lots of people do it. I just haven't heard of anyone that I've come into contact with personally being able to go through with it. Other methods on here have at least attempted and some have succeeded. I know with jumping it is all or nothing. I know how serious I am about jumping. Just wondering if it actually going to happen.

Last edited:
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
I have so much respect for the courage of the people who were able to jump

Reactions: NocturnILL
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
I've been thinking of jumping too. But I heard that it's a very uncommon method in the US (where I'm from)

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Someone on here commented a while back that they survived a jump. I asked them how and they never replied. *shrugs*