notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I found SHP around the same time as I found SaSu, but I just cant bring myself to write on there. I feel like the people on SHP are really young teenagers, like 13 or so. And i feel like I'm being watched whenever I see those all those stats like the amount of time I spent on there, the amount of posts I read, days visited... Is there any point in writing on there? I feel like I'm too old to be there, even though it's 18+. I dont know how to explain it, but all the art in the art sectoin just screams "12 years old". I feel bad for judging someone based on their art skills, but i dont want to dump all my sad life stories on children.
Has anybody ever used it? Is it a good website to vent and stuff?

Eternal Sleep

Eternal Sleep

Dec 7, 2020
Sorry, what's SHP stand for? Can you give just a hint? I hunted around using said acronym, sorry can't figure it out....

Last edited:
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
What is SHP?

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
What is SHP?
I want to know too.
I found SHP around the same time as I found SaSu, but I just cant bring myself to write on there. I feel like the people on SHP are really young teenagers, like 13 or so. And i feel like I'm being watched whenever I see those all those stats like the amount of time I spent on there, the amount of posts I read, days visited... Is there any point in writing on there? I feel like I'm too old to be there, even though it's 18+. I dont know how to explain it, but all the art in the art sectoin just screams "12 years old". I feel bad for judging someone based on their art skills, but i dont want to dump all my sad life stories on children.
Has anybody ever used it? Is it a good website to vent and stuff?
If it's full of angry kids, stay away from it.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
iirc it stands for selfharm pics

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbody