silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
What's the hardest thing to get over before/preparing for CTB?

I'll go first and say the hardest part so far has been psyching myself into actually doing it. What I mainly mean is disregarding the feelings of others. I'm not entirely past it yet. At times it feels irredeemably selfish, like a huge waste to destroy my mind and my place in others' hearts; it feels like murder, as though I am killing someone, some thing that still partially desires to survive.

Finding a method and planning it out has been relatively easy so far.

Reactions: DT2007
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
actually buying a method has been my roadblock. It feels like once I really have a painless way out, its over and I can't be saved

Reactions: DT2007, SVEN and silligant
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it's the fact that all the suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible, it disgusts me how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible in this cruel world where there is endless potential to suffer. If there was a guaranteed way to just peacefully leave this existence I'd have no problems in going through with ctb, it would be such a relief if that's the case.

Reactions: doomedtolive, zel and silligant
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Getting all the materials for a method and doing it at a time where you won't be found. Also, SI is a bitch.

Reactions: DT2007, SmollMushroom and silligant
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Getting the means for a relatively easier ctb presents the main problem, certainly in the UK.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Getting all the materials for a method and doing it at a time where you won't be found.
+ gathering all the infos about how to use what you acquired in the best way, and plan everything carefully before going for it.

Reactions: DT2007
InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
Going to have to agree with disregarding the feelings of others. It is pretty selfish, the only thing to be done is accept the selfishness inherent in the act. Finding a working method is probably #2 for me though lmao

Reactions: zel and silligant
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
Going to have to agree with disregarding the feelings of others. It is pretty selfish, the only thing to be done is accept the selfishness inherent in the act. Finding a working method is probably #2 for me though lmao
I have to say that at the moment the only reason a method seems so easy is because of naivety. I haven't attempted it in earnest any time recently.

InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
I have to say that at the moment the only reason a method seems so easy is because of naivety. I haven't attempted it in earnest any time recently.
Yeah. It's easy thinking "I can do this" until SI and pain show up like
642b6396714eee959c7b6178b3df0015.jpg

Reactions: silligant