BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
Why is it so hard to fall asleep, & once you sleep, it's hard to wake up & get out of bed...
So exhausting...
When im about to sleep, my head doesnt stop thinking, literally about anything, worrying and destructive thoughts all the damn time... it's a battle to fall asleep

No matter how many hours i sleep, I feel like im always tired.
Getting out of bed feels like im moving mountains.

Idk what to do...im feeling lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sulyya, FreeMind, Toji and 3 others
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
I'm dealing with the same issues. Takes me hours to doze off and getting up and out of bed is a battle as well.
That's why I constantly have Melatonin or sleeping pills nearby, but even then I only really manage around 5h of sleep. Constantly waking up :|

I don't know if this will help any, but if I got too much going on in my head and I want to relax - I do the Alternate Nostril Breathing Meditation, it's the only meditation I've found so far that works well with my adhd :)
I'll link a video if you want to see for yourself, hope maybe it works for you <3

• Love
Reactions: BpdQueen, RW__Asher23 and dreamscape1111
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
try doing some hatha yoga (stretching) before bed, it really helps calm down the body and once it's a habit, it'll automatically shut down more easily. there are some good guided evening routines you can find on youtube. may you sleep well tonight :zzz:

• Love
Reactions: BpdQueen and Xernarot
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i can get to sleep pretty easily (thanks asmr and sleep hypnosis videos avkfgqkfjlqhsowfi), but dragging myself out of bed is So Hard, especially since i can watch my uni lectures kn echo, which means my brain goes "it's okay, i can just skip them and watch them later!"... finally got around to watching them and i have like 8 to watch sob.

i can sleep until 1pm and still be sleepy... i kinda want to sleep for 48 hours just to see if i can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BpdQueen and Xernarot
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
I'm dealing with the same issues. Takes me hours to doze off and getting up and out of bed is a battle as well.
That's why I constantly have Melatonin or sleeping pills nearby, but even then I only really manage around 5h of sleep. Constantly waking up :|

I don't know if this will help any, but if I got too much going on in my head and I want to relax - I do the Alternate Nostril Breathing Meditation, it's the only meditation I've found so far that works well with my adhd :)
I'll link a video if you want to see for yourself, hope maybe it works for you <3

Gonna watch this tonight! Thank you! Hope you sleep well soon! Hope they nostril breathing mediation works for you ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
i have the same problem, i can't fall asleep before 3 am and it takes ages to get out of bed. it really sucks especially since i'm supposed to study for my exams

• Aww..
Reactions: BpdQueen
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
i have the same problem, i can't fall asleep before 3 am and it takes ages to get out of bed. it really sucks especially since i'm supposed to study for my exams
goodluck with your exams. hope you'll pass them all.
i feel you tho, i studied psychology for 3 years, and i was tired all the time cuz i couldnt sleep, my brain was low battery. sometimes i just studied in bed with my laptop. maybe you can try this?

• Love
Reactions: trist
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
goodluck with your exams. hope you'll pass them all.
i feel you tho, i studied psychology for 3 years, and i was tired all the time cuz i couldnt sleep, my brain was low battery. sometimes i just studied in bed with my laptop. maybe you can try this?
i already failed one unfortunately but thank you. i'm just reading a summary on my phone in bed now but it feels pointless. thanks for the advice though :)

BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
i already failed one unfortunately but thank you. i'm just reading a summary on my phone in bed now but it feels pointless. thanks for tevhe advice though :)
every minute you study helps! <3

B

bramble

Feb 17, 2023
For me exercise at night helps me to sleep and feel better in general. Even body weight exercises and a walk or jog can be helpful if it is not possible to do a full gym workout because of time constraints or illness.

• Love
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
When im about to sleep, my head doesnt stop thinking, literally about anything, worrying and destructive thoughts all the damn time... it's a battle to fall asleep
I can relate so much ;-; so most of the time I just fall asleep watching something until I get too tired and tried to not eat anything to at least try to go to eep
( unless I'm starving or something :3)

• Aww..
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
I can relate so much ;-; so most of the time I just fall asleep watching something until I get too tired and tried to not eat anything to at least try to go to eep
( unless I'm starving or something :3)
I just cant fall asleep sometimes even when im so fcking tired fr hate it

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
It can happen if you are too exhausted throughout the day(push factor) and in the morning you are not motivated to go to your job (weak pull factor) .

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
I have the same problem so I either chat until I drop off, or watch a tv show until I pass out so that I don't have to time to ruminate too much. You could also try melatonin, I don't know anything that can help with chronic fatigue though.

A

AsAboveSoBelow

Apr 2, 2023
I can relate to what you're saying. For me atm, the ideal situation would be to finally fall asleep peacefully and never wake up forever.