• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
Too much suffering. Death seems to be the only option to end it. I have everything prepared for years. Idec if my death is extremely painful. I've lived a very hard life, I'll die hard.
I'm not afraid of anything anymore, except continuing to live in horrible suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Sannti, locked*n*loaded and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also fear suffering way more in this cruel existence, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are stuck here. But anyway I wish you the best, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy and Sannti
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's limitless how much suffering there is in this world. It finds everyone, eventually, one way or another. Suffering and eventual death are really the only two constants in this forsaken place.

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy and Sannti