Ber0

Ber0

Quiet
Dec 27, 2020
I just wanted to write this to anyone that might come across it. Little bit drunk rn but It's officially the New Year here and I know that many people, even some of my close friends, are mostly alone for it. I know so many people dealing with various things, whether it's self torture, hatred from others, abusive relationships, physical problems, addictions, mental health, family issues, or just circumstances of life. This year has left everyone affected and at times it was enough to make me want to quit. I know that it's been a very rough 2020, I know friends that can't pay rent, or people without jobs trying to support a family, people barely making it with unemployment, and some that haven't been as fortunate and don't have food, water, homes. It tears me apart to think of how many people left us in 2020, whatever the reason may be, from friends, family, inspirational figures, even strangers. It hurt so much to see all the terrible things that happened. I remember when Covid first became a focus of the year. I was having constant panic attacks and I was in a very dark place as the body counts kept rising and people I knew were affected. Seeing how much division and separation came with the year, including the protests, was hard to watch. It just seemed like the year would bring one bad event after the other. But I truly hope that better things come with 2021. I know it can be hard but just for this one night, I wish that everyone can be together and feel that they have a place in the world, even in isolation, even if it's just pretending, even if it's only for this single New Year night. If anyone needs to talk, feel free to message. But to anyone who might read this, I truly think that things will get better, even if it's only in our own thinking. Sending you all lots of hugs :D, I'm not just saying it to say it: I seriously hope you have a good night, and if you're alone, know that I believe that the people here will always have your back and be ready to support you and be with you. I hope you can sleep well without any nightmares or sadness, and may you awake tomorrow feeling a sense of belonging or at the very least, calm. And I get that it's "just a year" and "just a number" but I have higher hopes for the future. So fuck 2020, here's to a better 2021 everyone. I wish you all well and Happy New Year. ♥

• Love
Reactions: reasonabledoubt, kokosnight, Isadeth and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's been a pleasure spending New Year's Eve with everyone here. I look forward to reading all my embarrassing stoned posts in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: Ber0, reasonabledoubt and Isadeth