• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I think it's stupid for autistics to expect neurotypicals to change to suit us. Any observation of them will tell you that is not in their nature.
It is up to us to learn to identify each other and help each other learn to adapt and cope, and and we would be able to except for all the medical brainwashing, drilling it into us that the only right way to exist is to be like NT, want what NTs have,
WRONG!!!
WRONG!!!
WRONG!!!
They CONVINCE us we're depressed by keeping us convinced that we are defective for being different.
WRONG!!!

I am just so fucking sick of it, autism is a fucking gift that we think is shit, just because NTs shit all over it!

Anyway I am probably the one who is wrong because I've been shouting this shit at the top of my lungs for 20 years and not one person has agreed with me yet, so everybody is probably right and we should just keep fucking killing ourselves to get out of the NTs way because this is just their world and we don't belong here.

We will disappear like the Neanderthal, fuck us, good fucking riddance, amirite?
I like the "this is my truth " energy I agree that everyone is different some people just aren't suited to the system we have. The education system for example if you dare to find it boring or not for you ADD/ADHD Pill that kid! Attitude is appalling. And that's just the start. If you have a decent level of intellect and see the many flaws of this society, wage slavery etc you're just told "ooooh that's how it is deal with it" or show any slight behaviour that isn't robotic people act like you just climbed on there car and took a dump while screaming lol that's if they even take 5 seconds with their faces away from there smartphone.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I like the "this is my truth " energy I agree that everyone is different some people just aren't suited to the system we have. The education system for example if you dare to find it boring or not for you ADD/ADHD Pill that kid! Attitude is appalling. And that's just the start. If you have a decent level of intellect and see the many flaws of this society, wage slavery etc you're just told "ooooh that's how it is deal with it" or show any slight behaviour that isn't robotic people act like you just climbed on there car and took a dump while screaming lol that's if they even take 5 seconds with their faces away from there smartphone.
yeah, that was my "FIGHT THE POWAH!" moment for today.
meh.
Btw, I was not implying Soda is wrong at all, it's just that every time I get around other autistic groups online I try to say, "could we try not being depressed and masking, and do it another way, since this is killing us?"
And the only response I ever get back is
"... ... ..."
or
"we just want to be like NTs we do not care if it is miserable"
and I'm like GAHHHH!!!

Sorry to soda_pressed, none of that was directed at you.

• Love
Reactions: Faraway1990

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Who's NT?

I can't tell if my father's absence is continuing to be a major contributor to my suicidality. It's hard to measure the harmful effects of something that I can't remember. Some might assume there are no absent black fathers (am I allowed to say niggers here?) leaving their families here in the ass of Eurasia (geographically and maybe even politically-wise) but I can tell from personal experience that they are wrong. And because I never knew him, I never get to experience an intense hatred or disdain towards him. I do hate being grew up under the influence of overbearing, overprotecting (from anything but themselves) women and I believe my life could've turn out better-off if they would gone absent from my childhood too, when I haven't been viewing life itself as an arch enemy yet. Now I do. I feel like my values are formed from hatred of life because I believe that I value freedom.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
yeah, that was my "FIGHT THE POWAH!" moment for today.
meh.
Btw, I was not implying Soda is wrong at all, it's just that every time I get around other autistic groups online I try to say, "could we try not being depressed and masking, and do it another way, since this is killing us?"
And the only response I ever get back is
"... ... ..."
or
"we just want to be like NTs we do not care if it is miserable"
and I'm like GAHHHH!!!

Sorry to soda_pressed, none of that was directed at you.
Don't worry I know it wasn't! I do know of a few people who are comfortable being autistic and own it.
Wish I had a thicker skin
Who's NT?

I can't tell if my father's absence is continuing to be a major contributor to my suicidality. It's hard to measure the harmful effects of something that I can't remember. Some might assume there are no absent black fathers (am I allowed to say niggers here?) leaving their families here in the ass of Eurasia (geographically and maybe even politically-wise) but I can tell from personal experience that they are wrong. And because I never knew him, I never get to experience an intense hatred or disdain towards him. I do hate being grew up under the influence of overbearing, overprotecting (from anything but themselves) women and I believe my life could've turn out better-off if they would gone absent from my childhood too, when I haven't been viewing life itself as an arch enemy yet. Now I do. I feel like my values are formed from hatred of life because I believe that I value freedom.
NT means neurotypical. And no, don't say that word. That's offensive and racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot