• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
the other night I decided to look for some Christmas present online, I did well, I got some meaningful and helpful bits. My grandmother hasn't had a brand new kettle or toaster in well over 5 years, it was always second hand, she didn't have a bin either, she just uses a black bag on the floor and fills it until it stands upright but now she has a bin!
thought I'd give it to her early as it was clearly needed. Lots of kitchen bits I got for her, also going to decorate her bathroom, not been decorated in over 15 years, so I'm excited. I spent £300 in total on my grandmother.
Payday I got £1,700... I usually get much less but this included holiday pay!! So presents was a priority.
I didn't buy myself anything, still haven't, no clothes, shoes, makeup nothing extra special for myself....

until I decided to buy some olives, lovely horrible Italian olives.
I stayed up late, went to the kitchen, had some olives, forgot they have stones in them, bite down fucking hard and BREAK MY FUCKING TOOTH. Tooth is broken, now have to spend £705 on it.

money is gone, would like to have gone out for dinner & Xmas shopping with partner, would of liked some new clothes, some makeup, to have gone the pub. BUT NO.

do good deeds, nothing happens, that's it you just do a good deed, broke my tooth I'm so annoyed. Money gone I could cry, I will cry.
I shouldn't of bought anything, is it bad to want my money back.
why is life so cruel!!!!!

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm also having tooth problem,
but argh the goddamn olives ruins everything.

sorry to hear you have to spend money on emergencies like this,
you were not having a good day :(

I would Like to give you a hug,
know that you will get another pay check on your next payday.

:hug:

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
Damn, that's a rough shake for sure, and I hope you get fixed up soon. You still did good by taking care of someone you love, don't forget that, it matters, and it speaks volumes about your good nature.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm also having tooth problem,
but argh the goddamn olives ruins everything.

sorry to hear you have to spend money on emergencies like this,
you were not having a good day :(

I would Like to give you a hug,
know that you will get another pay check on your next payday.

:hug:
Thank you, I know I'm being dramatic but next payday will not be this one.
I'm sorry to hear, sending you hugs too.
:heart::hug: I really hope it gets sorted for you, what is it you need doing? Hopefully easily fixed for you. Ahh I wish the world wasn't all money money money.
Teeth problems are never easy, especially here in the UK, everything is all about money! if you go to a NHS free dentist they will rip your tooth out, they have no time to help, one of my reasons I didn't clap for them during this pandemic, clap for what? The bastards.
I went to a NHS dentist once, had an X-ray and she said "oh tooth is broken needs pulling" I was like wtf, no.
Went to a private dentist and they said no break, tooth can be saved.
All for a price of course. Private dentists hate nhs dentistry, it's that awful. I have no idea why other countries wish for something like the NHS because if you need something they will make you wait or give you poor options.
I mean I brush my teeth, just prone to decay. Dentist told me not everyone will get decay, some don't suffer from it at all, this amazed me!!

yes those god damn olives, they're not even that nice, just like them with cheese lol.

my problem here though is that I did something good, I did a good deed.
I put others first, I must of done something bad in my life before this one, I'm sure of it.

anyway I'm going on... sending more hugs.:hug:
payday will come again, sure, but imagine if I had my own place, paying rent and other things, I wonder how I would of got on then, life is cruel, it's all about the rich!!!!

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you, I know I'm being dramatic but next payday will not be this one.
I'm sorry to hear, sending you hugs too.
:heart::hug: I really hope it gets sorted for you, what is it you need doing? Hopefully easily fixed for you. Ahh I wish the world wasn't all money money money.
Teeth problems are never easy, especially here in the UK, everything is all about money! if you go to a NHS free dentist they will rip your tooth out, they have no time to help, one of my reasons I didn't clap for them during this pandemic, clap for what? The bastards.
I went to a NHS dentist once, had an X-ray and she said "oh tooth is broken needs pulling" I was like wtf, no.
Went to a private dentist and they said no break, tooth can be saved.
All for a price of course. Private dentists hate nhs dentistry, it's that awful. I have no idea why other countries wish for something like the NHS because if you need something they will make you wait or give you poor options.
I mean I brush my teeth, just prone to decay. Dentist told me not everyone will get decay, some don't suffer from it at all, this amazed me!!

yes those god damn olives, they're not even that nice, just like them with cheese lol.

my problem here though is that I did something good, I did a good deed.
I put others first, I must of done something bad in my life before this one, I'm sure of it.

anyway I'm going on... sending more hugs.:hug:
payday will come again, sure, but imagine if I had my own place, paying rent and other things, I wonder how I would of got on then, life is cruel, it's all about the rich!!!!
Yeah much hardship indeed.

I'm having a bit of wisdom teeth problems affecting my jaw,but it's tolerable by far,
However having bit of tooth decay problem in one of my molars, visible holes in the middle, sharp pain pretty much, gonna need fillers at the very least.

my dad aids me financially, I've been putting it off but I'm gonna have to ask him for money this time.

like I've been considering suicide as a way out of my major problem in life,
I'm also trying to see how my life progress at the same time if it goes better,
But it is pretty funny that the pain is so bad I'm gonna have to have it fixed even before I commit suicide, hypothetically speaking.
Lol.

teeth are so important honestly.
And I can relate to most countries having shitty healthcare, especially dentistry.
Almost everyone is paying out of their own pocket.
It's a problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Damn, that's a rough shake for sure, and I hope you get fixed up soon. You still did good by taking care of someone you love, don't forget that, it matters, and it speaks volumes about your good nature.
Thank you.:heart:
I can be quite selfish with money but this time I really thought of others. To then have my tooth break, what a joke, I am laughing, I know I'm typing dramatic and it seems selfish but it's suppose to come across comical, really.
Also got her a c.d radio player, she hasn't had one of those in years!! and a 1960's hits cd and Elvis Presley hits to go along with it,
the gift of music, a decorated bathroom and a new bin, I am smiling, it feels good to give.
Will just be annoying to not join in with others now lockdown has ended here.
Yeah much hardship indeed.

I'm having a bit of wisdom teeth problems affecting my jaw,but it's tolerable by far,
However having bit of tooth decay problem in one of my molars, visible holes in the middle, sharp pain pretty much, gonna need fillers at the very least.

my dad aids me financially, I've been putting it off but I'm gonna have to ask him for money this time.

like I've been considering suicide as a way out of my major problem in life,
I'm also trying to see how my life progress at the same time if it goes better,
But it is pretty funny that the pain is so bad I'm gonna have to have it fixed even before I commit suicide, hypothetically speaking.
Lol.

teeth are so important honestly.
And I can relate to most countries having shitty healthcare, especially dentistry.
Almost everyone is paying out of their own pocket.
It's a problem.
I know that pain well :( I'm glad you have your dad there to help though. I'm sure he will be more than happy to help with pain like that too. Definitely ask him, would be nice to sort something like that before Christmas if you can, I wish you the best with it, hope it sorted soon, there is no pain like tooth ache, well I say that... heartache is pretty rough!
but no seriously, I hope it's sorted ASAP
:hug::heart:

I understand what you mean, I feel the same. I did say to myself that if one more major thing happened that's it, I ctb, well this tooth thing is major for me, but here I am forking out money to fix it and still happy to see how life progresses, I just don't want to miss out anything, like I wonder what March 2021 will be like :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you.:heart:
I can be quite selfish with money but this time I really thought of others. To then have my tooth break, what a joke, I am laughing, I know I'm typing dramatic and it seems selfish but it's suppose to come across comical, really.
Also got her a c.d radio player, she hasn't had one of those in years!! and a 1960's hits cd and Elvis Presley hits to go along with it,
the gift of music, a decorated bathroom and a new bin, I am smiling, it feels good to give.
Will just be annoying to not join in with others now lockdown has ended here.

I know that pain well :( I'm glad you have your dad there to help though. I'm sure he will be more than happy to help with pain like that too. Definitely ask him, would be nice to sort something like that before Christmas if you can, I wish you the best with it, hope it sorted soon, there is no pain like tooth ache, well I say that... heartache is pretty rough!
but no seriously, I hope it's sorted ASAP
:hug::heart:

I understand what you mean, I feel the same. I did say to myself that if one more major thing happened that's it, I ctb, well this tooth thing is major for me, but here I am forking out money to fix it and still happy to see how life progresses, I just don't want to miss out anything, like I wonder what March 2021 will be like :ahhha:
Yeah health problems especially sharp pains/emergency problems like these truly sucks.

hang onto the hope and visions u have, because our lives depend on it. :hug::heart:

• Love
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
the other night I decided to look for some Christmas present online, I did well, I got some meaningful and helpful bits. My grandmother hasn't had a brand new kettle or toaster in well over 5 years, it was always second hand, she didn't have a bin either, she just uses a black bag on the floor and fills it until it stands upright but now she has a bin!
thought I'd give it to her early as it was clearly needed. Lots of kitchen bits I got for her, also going to decorate her bathroom, not been decorated in over 15 years, so I'm excited. I spent £300 in total on my grandmother.
Payday I got £1,700... I usually get much less but this included holiday pay!! So presents was a priority.
I didn't buy myself anything, still haven't, no clothes, shoes, makeup nothing extra special for myself....

until I decided to buy some olives, lovely horrible Italian olives.
I stayed up late, went to the kitchen, had some olives, forgot they have stones in them, bite down fucking hard and BREAK MY FUCKING TOOTH. Tooth is broken, now have to spend £705 on it.

money is gone, would like to have gone out for dinner & Xmas shopping with partner, would of liked some new clothes, some makeup, to have gone the pub. BUT NO.

do good deeds, nothing happens, that's it you just do a good deed, broke my tooth I'm so annoyed. Money gone I could cry, I will cry.
I shouldn't of bought anything, is it bad to want my money back.
why is life so cruel!!!!!
I'm so sorry that olive thing happend to you...life's a bitch most of the time.
It's so nice of you to help your grandma.
Maybe she will give you something in return or your partner can help you out a little. Wishing you all the best for this season. :hug:

• Hugs
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Christmas went downhill after my parents stopped buying me toys and stuff

• Love