lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
I did not wanted to have friends, perfect family, perfect partner, nor perfect life. I was happy despite every negative things. I used to be strong mentally and used to lecture other about how selfish they are and why there is nothing to worry about. I used to be confident and was like what ever happens happens I will never give up. But then Great Depression arrived out of nowhere now I just want to die 24/7 extreme irritability no happiness no sadness no emotion at all. Not only numbness I feel so odd can't remember anything short time memory lose zero cognitive abilities. I even can't talk to others I feel like I'm being judged or in danger and my mouth starts to dry up. I don't have ability to feel happy.What went wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Kit1, Nyotei and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It might be worth giving medication a try in this situation. If your actual circumstances are workable, any mental illness can potentially be treated.

Reactions: Kit1, LeperGnome and Nyotei
lovechaos

lovechaos

Nov 17, 2023
It might be worth giving medication a try in this situation. If your actual circumstances are workable, any mental illness can potentially be treated.
1 month duloxetine no result after that 23 days escitalopram(Lexapro) nothing so I quit yesterday Lexapro. Form now on i will stay on my bed until I recover or die without any help of medication.

Why r u here in SS?

Reactions: Kit1
Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
I'm so sorry, I can relate to this very strongly... What have you done to try to deal with this change of mindset, if anything? How long has it been since it began? Was it sudden or more gradual?

lovechaos

lovechaos

Nov 17, 2023
I'm so sorry, I can relate to this very strongly... What have you done to try to deal with this change of mindset, if anything? How long has it been since it began? Was it sudden or more gradual?
Gradually took me complete 1 month to reach a point where I wasn't able to leave a bed even to brush my teeth and washing my face feels like climbing a mountain. Could you share me your story so I don't feel alone suffering this

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Gradually took me complete 1 month to reach a point where I wasn't able to leave a bed even to brush my teeth and washing my face feels like climbing a mountain. Could you share me your story so I don't feel alone suffering this
Can I PM you? I don't think I want to publicly post it on the forum.

iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
I am also suffering from same situation and really wanna die...