mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
been doing a lot of thinking last night. the phrase "it gets better" only applies for people who do have the potential to get better. but not people like us...we have all these obstacles and mistakes that hinder our potential to be happy. i truly wonder, if people like us are meant to commit suicide. if suicide is supposed to be our end, if there really is no "happy ending" for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, ERASED, inactive and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know it can feel that way. I'm sorry you're so sad. Sending you hugs and love.

We all have different reasons to leave this world, and there are many cases where people around us being decent human beings or having more money would make a lot of difference. I'm not beyond hope, but the position I'm in is.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, mymelodys, ERASED and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I often feel like I was intended to be obsolete. Life never fails to kick me back down when I try and I have gotten so close to almost recovery and happiness only for life to rip it all away and crush the hope and dream....it happens every time. I don't want to die but I refuse to live like this. I'll just stop playing the game of life.

• Love
Reactions: mymelodys, ERASED and Good4Nothing
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
We're taught as children that no matter what you do, as long as you work hard at it then you can have everything. Thats objectively incorrect. Some people's lives are a complex web of wins and losses. Working hard doesn't guarantee success and we need to stop pushing that capitalist agenda. We work hard, but can't seem to earn happiness.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, mymelodys, ERASED and 4 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Ive had a feeling since I was very young that I was just different than others. I've probably spent most of my life in a dissociative state.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, mymelodys, crybaby and 3 others