B

boppe

May 9, 2020
Hi, I been considering my solutions for a while now. Reading forums, asking question here and there. Googling for information and stuff. While I'm still trying to somehow get my life to a point where it would be worth continue living. But I feel like sooner or later it will come to the end point.

Few things...I don't want to do it in my apartment, or anywhere around where I currently live. I would also by driving for a quite a while to get to my destination and will have to pass the border patrol. As from my experience, it's not much as the border patrol is the real problem but there is a lot of attention from police near the roads to the border crossing. Police Stop is very likely. They usually search everywhere and ask question if there is something little odd.

I have read some suicide methods. And to be honest, just 2 of them seems be realistic to me. 1 - Hanging, 2 - Exit bag. I already got my rope prepared in my car. It's on very nice spot. Doesn't look strange at all. Despite I have a really nice and long, thick rope. Beautiful! Car is not on my name, therefor I could say something silly like ''Oh, I have no idea. That's my xx. xx probably use it for a work or something.'' Or know you like are those car ropes? When an accident happens, and the car is unable to drive they sometimes use car rope. I could say that. But also, rope is not illegal. What can they really do? I have rope in my car? So what? I'm correct here? So, I think the rope method could go smoothly without stress.

Now, I would love to get it done with exit bag. Cause from what I have read you don't feel shit. You just pass out. I really want to have my ear buds and get my music on. Close my eyes and just fall asleep peacefully. But I can't really imagine, going cross border or just generally driving with the stuff back in my car. What would I say then? All the equipment that it requires. The exit bag method seems so pleasant that I was actually thinking doing it in my apartment. But I can't imagine the emotion and facial expression one would had if xx would find me here.

I was thinking. Is there some legal that would knock me out for like 5-10 mins while I'm hanging? Something I could put in my car without worry or too much questions from the police. Easy to buy? Something that I wouldn't be aware of my self or something that would make my way more pleasant? I don't know.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Thanks.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey friend, seems like you're thinking things out throughly. I'm sorry to hear life feels so hopeless. I'm here if you ever want to talk. There isn't really anything to knock you out, but there are things to make people drowsy like Benadryl or sleep aids. Also alcohol works for people it sssms

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Lots of benzos probably can take the edge off

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
They sell some Zzzquills OTC. I use them from time to time to get some sleep. They're not that expensive, you could try it one night see if it makes you sleepy?