LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Hi all, I want to do partial suspension hanging but I do not have a rope. I want to use a scarf instead, would this be a good thing to use?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KillMeLol and Tiburcio
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I could work, but you would more suffer than with a rope

Reactions: LoverofDeath and Tiburcio
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly, I've been "conditioning" my neck and my nerves. Ever since I've decided to hang myself I've been keeping a scarf around my neck, tied in a slipknot. Occasionally I'll tighten it until I'm light headed. I only do this while seated. It doesn't heart, but it is uncomfortable but only for a few seconds. Like a hug you know? Anyway, I'd imagine if I wnt all the way I'd eventually get so light headed even that sensation of being uncomfortable would go away.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, vallm, Anarchy and 3 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I could work, but you would more suffer than with a rope

I don't have a rope atm so I'm trying to use a scarf and really want it to work. I honestly don't know where and how I'm gonna hang myself

Reactions: lv-gras
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Honestly, I've been "conditioning" my neck and my nerves. Ever since I've decided to hang myself I've been keeping a scarf around my neck, tied in a slipknot. Occasionally I'll tighten it until I'm light headed. I only do this while seated. It doesn't heart, but it is uncomfortable but only for a few seconds. Like a hug you know? Anyway, I'd imagine if I wnt all the way I'd eventually get so light headed even that sensation of being uncomfortable would go away.

Are you going to ctb with a scarf too? I actually tried the slip knot and then tying the other end to my bedframe and I did feel quite dizzy but it is quite hard to do the whole partial hanging

Reactions: lv-gras, uxorious and Tiburcio
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
Are you going to ctb with a scarf too? I actually tried the slip knot and then tying the other end to my bedframe and I did feel quite dizzy but it is quite hard to do the whole partial hanging

I do. No matter how or when it'll be with a scarf. Something pretty, and pink. Satin or silk. I'd love to splurge and get silk.

Reactions: lv-gras and LoverofDeath
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
Is it one of those head scarves or a knitted one? Sorry if it's a daft question , genuinely curious

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and Tiburcio
G

Galloping Ghost

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know about using a scarf. You have to make sure that it can hold your weight, and the thrashing your body will be doing to survive. Id stick with a rope.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
It'll hold. Which is why I don't want to use something with cheap material. It'll also be a partial suspension so it's not like it has to hold my entire body weight.

Reactions: uxorious and lv-gras
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the artery is? Someone said near the Adam's apple but I'm a girl so lol..... I tried a little trial run yesterday with a belt in the wardrobe and I got dizzy but didn't black out , guess I didn't do it on the right part of my neck.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the artery is? Someone said bear the Adam's apple but I'm a girl so lol..... I tried a little trial run yesterday with a belt in the wardrobe and I got dizzy but didn't black out , guess I didn't do it on the right part of my neck.....
Same spot as men, both sides of your throat. It's the same place where you can feel your pulse. Doing it painlessly is tricky as the carotids are underneath the jugulars. You have to experiment with positions as everyone is different.

Reactions: uxorious and Tiburcio
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
Same spot as men, both sides of your throat. It's the same place where you can feel your pulse. Doing it painlessly is tricky as the carotids are underneath the jugulars. You have to experiment with positions as everyone is different.
Thank you!

Reactions: Tiburcio and CRM