• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I want to hang myself , but I don't want my parents to have to find me

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
One of those things you have to weigh up, I will probably hang myself at some point as well

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
One of those things you have to weigh up, I will probably hang myself at some point as well
I just don't want them to have the image of me hanging stuck in their head . I've thought of going to a forest but that seems like a lot of work and it's currently freezing where I am

Reactions: unabletocope
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Find a place where they will not be finding you. Outside? Abandonded building? Under a bridge?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I just don't want them to have the image of me hanging stuck in their head . I've thought of going to a forest but that seems like a lot of work and it's currently freezing where I am
Wear a balaclava or snood then. They'll see a body hanging but no face. Also leave a note of you can advising them not to come in, maybe hang a bed sheet over the door and stock it on it. If you're doing partial hanging then there's a slim chance you'll get it to kill you anyway as it's only a lucky few on here who can.

Reactions: juna and wtfislife
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Find a place where they will not be finding you. Outside? Abandonded building? Under a bridge?
It's freezing outside and I don't know of any good spots , I live in a heavily populated area so it would be hard not to be seen . If I knew of an abandoned building I would do it but I'd need a support as I want full suspension

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It's freezing outside and I don't know of any good spots , I live in a heavily populated area so it would be hard not to be seen . If I knew of an abandoned building I would do it but I'd need a support as I want full suspension
Keep looking. Tbe cold is only felt until a few seconds after you hang. Good luck!

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
What if you go somewhere else? I hope you find hope.

ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
if u are doing it on ur room make an automatic message to someone (like a friend or smth) that send a message after 2-3 hours after u ctb telling that u commited suicide and ask them to call the cops to ur place, just lock up ur room so they cannot enter before the cops arrive to ur home. even though your family will still see your body, thats its something that will happen even if u do it somewhere else so its better to leave the cops handle the situation instead of making your family find ur body. atleast this is the method that im using

Reactions: grahf
Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
That's one of the reasons i haven't killed myself yet, i can't find any good spots for hanging and i hate it

Reactions: waiting93
steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Hanging is my choice. I will do it on a business trip in a hotel. I know not everyone has that option. If I didn't have that, I'd find a place in the woods in the day, and then come back at about dusk and wait till its dark, Then I'd just let it happen

Reactions: Worndown