• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
I have a fear that I will end up survive and be brain damaged for rest of my life and regret everything, how can I be sure that I will die? Is there chance you survive when there is no one around to save you?

• Hugs
Reactions: lightnings, Desuau and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you do full suspension and u make sure the beam / anchor point can hold at least 3-4 times your body weight easily and you use knots that don't losen the chance is 100% that you will die. Usually within max 30 minutes, If you do it correct you pass out within a few seconds.

• Informative
Reactions: noneed and Desuau
A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
Just be aware though (and I can't seem to find it annoyingly) full suspension doesn't always work as someone tried it recently and felt pressure in the wrong place which caused SI to kick in understandably and fortunately they were able to get their footing back on the chair otherwise you just suffer without dying and risk being found. So ideally you need to make sure you know exactly where the noose needs to go.
Thanks, but how would they survive wouldn't they just die painfully if there is no one to help them? I hope I can beat si if it kicks in. Where should the noose actually go?
If you do full suspension and u make sure the beam / anchor point can hold at least 3-4 times your body weight easily and you use knots that don't losen the chance is 100% that you will die. Usually within max 30 minutes, If you do it I correct you pass out within a few seconds.
I don't know a good anchor point at my home unfortunately, some people recommend tree but there is high chance of getting caught doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
If your blood or air is being constricted then yes you'd die eventually but the last thing you want is to prolong it or find that an hour later you feel like you're dead but not actually dead. But you've already said FSH isn't an option anyway so the point is kinda moot. That being said do you have a loft/attic?
I live in an apartment so I don't have a loft.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
N

noneed

Nov 28, 2023
my rope ships to me tomorrow or the next day. gonna ctb in the woods.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
my rope ships to me tomorrow or the next day. gonna ctb in the woods.
My ideal suicide is either hanging in the forest or SN in my car at my favorite thinking spot. (A quiet and isolated place where I think about alot of things)

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad and noneed
N

noneed

Nov 28, 2023
My ideal suicide is either hanging in the forest or SN in my car at my favorite thinking spot. (A quiet and isolated place where I think about alot of things)
I don't have a car, I'm going in the woods for peace and so I don't ruin the value of my family's house. My birth had complications the umbilical cord almost killed me and made me weird might as well finish the job.