• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gum

gum

Forgotten
Feb 13, 2023
I'm very poor, and at wits end. I'm thinking of hanging myself, as it seems the least expensive. If I could, I'd dump all my money into a more secure way of ending it but my finances are heavily monitored. What are the most efficient ways of hanging yourself, I just wanted a place to reference for resources when and if I go through with it. Also, would any drugs help with stopping involuntary struggle?

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
No idea about drugs, I personally will be hanging myself without any drink or drugs. I've never had drugs in my life and I would feel frightened at the thought of being drunk whilst comitting suicide. I'd rather just experience the few seconds of agony and be done with it. My life is painful as it is, my birth family make the devil shudder with the shit they have done to me.

Reactions: Whatever♡
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm very poor, and at wits end. I'm thinking of hanging myself, as it seems the least expensive. If I could, I'd dump all my money into a more secure way of ending it but my finances are heavily monitored. What are the most efficient ways of hanging yourself, I just wanted a place to reference for resources when and if I go through with it. Also, would any drugs help with stopping involuntary struggle?
Full body hanging or partial hanging?

below thread can help