• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Hi. After the set up in my previous post was considered unlikely to succeed I've been playing around with a neck tie. How would you do this. I tied the tie to a door knob, made a noose with a slip knot and leaned forward while sitting on the floor. No where near enough pressure to do the job. What am I doing wrong. I don't really understand the megathread.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Please tell me you're not seriously considering this... Here's a very simple test. Go to a park, throw the neck tie over a monkey bar and try to do a pull-up. Let me know how your coccyx feels afterwards.

Reactions: profoundexperience
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Yeah dude, just to be safe it doesn't harm to put in more effort. You only have 1 shot. For example, go to home renovation store or similar, buy some very strong straps or ropes that says it could handle for example at least 500 or 1000+ lbs. That way you know it won't break that easily, because if you mess up, you may get permanent brain damage and instead survive. Don't risk it

Reactions: profoundexperience
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Someone from the forum has already tried a neck tie and it snapped.

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
It's too thin and flimsy. I have rope meant for bondage play. It works really well I've tried it out by tying it to the door not the door knob and just sitting down slowly.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Ok. Neck tie was mentioned in the megathread. I can't get around very well so I'm trying to make do with what I've got.

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
Ok. Neck tie was mentioned in the megathread. I can't get around very well so I'm trying to make do with what I've got.

Even bed sheets would be better than a neck tie.