lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I personally think hanging is better. Less gore, no other people involved, and from what I've read it doesn't seem so bad if you do it right.

Reactions: Pookie and EmptyManForever
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
With the train method you can cause trauma to the train driver or people at the train station, unless you don't care about that.

With the hanging method, like the first poster above said, it's less gory and more private, although it'll undoubtedly be traumatic for whoever finds your corpse.

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Train is more reliable. But Id go with hanging, because Im scared of loud noisy trains. Imagine waiting in a cold rainy environment.

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I'd go with hanging every time. Even partial hanging is better. For me anyway. Definitely I would consider a train but it's just what you think you can do ey

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
full suspension is really easy and train can traumatize the driver and maybe passengers. I'd say hanging is better but it's your choice really. Make sure to do some research yourself and not just rely on comments, it's really important to read up on it because you take action (if you do)

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I've tried partial a few times and in my opinion it really sucks.
Maybe I'm just stupid and can't get it to work - all I get is head the exploding feeling.
I have considered full suspension with a drop, but it would have to be in a public place with a spectacular amount of onlookers.
Since having done lots of trainspotting I feel more confident with the collision of a fast moving train.

T

toasterairplane

Jan 12, 2021
with hanging you could make it look like an accident (see auto-erotic asphyxiation)