• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
These are my 2 methods. I'm unsure but leaning slightly towards hanging. The idea of vomiting up poison and not being able to keep it down really scares me. I also think hanging is faster.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
Anybody else, I really want to know which you prefer and why?

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
SN for sure hanging can go wrong in so many ways

O

onion Fox

Mar 19, 2024
I will go SN, nothing better then drinking a poision.

Reactions: uzuf86
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
SN even though i'm scared of puking it all and not working somehow, but still sounds infinitely better than hanging which seems extremely risky and can lead to awful permanent consequences if done wrongly

Reactions: Bells
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If drinking the former, if sober the latter (empty stomach necessary).

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
SN for sure. But shotgun is my number one method of all with SN as a backup method.

M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
Anybody else, I really want to know which you prefer and why?
I have a really strong stomach and a very low tolerance for pain so I'd choose something like sodium nitrite with some good old fashioned borboun and a solid amount of sleeping pills. Idea of my 6'2 250 lb body dangling from a rope while still alive isn't my idea of a good time.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I feel that full hanging is much more reliable because when you start the process, you can't stop it and you will die for sure. But SN feels much easier to do and far less painful, so I think my final attempt will be with SN.

Reactions: Unknown21
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Full suspension seems to me more reliable, but also more daunting and possibly more painful, so I think I'd go with SN.
Also, SN might have a lower chance of intervention, at least in my case.
I'm not sure I could even bring myself to do FSH, frankly.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Which would you choose and why?
If access to resources wasn't an issue, I'd choose SN. Big dose of anxiolytics/sleeping pills and I assume it would be pretty peaceful. Less traumatic for the person who discovers you than a hanging body.

The issue for me though, is practicality. You need the prescription anti-nausea meds so you don't just throw everything back up, and I can't even get my PCP to prescribe me ADHD meds without wanting me to try a million other things first. Plus the hassle + cost of navigating the dark web to get Xanax, finding a reliable source of SN..

Ideally, SN though. Hanging if all else failed

Reactions: bugs_for_brains
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
Thanks for all the replies! I see the majority chooses SN, so I think i will go with that.

I got my SN from Wood Finishing Enterprises, but pro lifers has taken it down, it's no longer available. I think WFE is legit, otherwise they don't remove products I think. I red on this site some other member mentioning WFE is legit.

Last edited:
gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
SN. Hanging is hard t get right and some cant do it from home or a safe locations. I have heard of people doing it in a forest but it is still a public area and anything can happen to interrupt you. SN seems pretty solid underneath most situations.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
What do you guys think of WFE?
See post above.

C

Captainfalconcrou

Apr 21, 2024
SN seems to complicated to get, and almost all the methods provide a different sort of pain I think, so I would pick full suspension because it's easy to set up and quick

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

May 13, 2023
Anyone has got SN from WFE?
Please let me know!

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I'd say SN, you just feel mild discomfort then you pass out within minutes.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
I used to want to ctb by SN, but recently ive been finding hanging more appealing. I just don't like the fact i have to endure shivers n vomiting b4 passing out if i were to die by SN. hanging just seems...cleaner?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I mean, I'd probably go for both combined. I'm a big fan of fallbacks. I'd probably position myself so that when the SN made me pass out, I would fall into partial suspension or full.

I used to consider doing something similar with nitrous, so that I would have a good time on my way down.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
these are my two choices, hanging is easier access for me but i also want sn. i just don't know where i could access them. you could risk permanent damages such as being paralyzed if you fail at hanging which i really don't want to. sn seems easier if you know the right and enough poison to drink, i've heard it's very effective.