• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
I know that the probably points to hanging for successful attempts, but what about cutting? If I cut off my hand with a chainsaw for example, won't that increase my likelihood of success? I have already failed 3 hanging attempts. I am willing to try again, but I wonder if there is something else that is more effective.

Reactions: thecolourgold
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
I'd more question why hanging didn't work for you, and look into partial suspension if you haven't tried it yet. Personally, mutilating my own limbs sounds wayyy more painful than necessary. Partial should be surefire, but another method to try would be this Night-Night method. Best of luck and I'm truly sorry life led you here, hopefully you'll find your peace and happiness whether it be through ctb or otherwise. Much love friend <3

Reactions: Alcoholic Failure and thecolourgold
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting just sounds horrific and risky to me, that method generally isn't recommended and there is a reason as to why it isn't included in the suicide resource compilation. But after all, it's your choice deciding on the method.