• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Can someone explain to me her movements after her hands rest by her side? What is that from, and if she's still conscious at that point. I'm trying to understand this method better. Also is there a news article officially declaring her end or something like that, needa clear up the confusion.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The body has several responses to what just happened. All are involuntary and she is not aware or in control. Her switch was turned off.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Good observation. However you'll be shocked at how easy and effective hanging is. Just read the article below about a jailbird literally hanging himself with a covid mask.
Times likes this that you feel like a pussy

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Broke my heart a little to see people desperately trying to get in the room, but she was so focused on her task it's like she had tunnel vision. I hope she found peace and I hope her family are doing OK and coping.
It also looks incredibly fast and relatively peaceful compared to other hanging videos I've seen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Broke my heart a little to see people desperately trying to get in the room, but she was so focused on her task it's like she had tunnel vision. I hope she found peace and I hope her family are doing OK and coping.
It also looks incredibly fast and relatively peaceful compared to other hanging videos I've seen.

That is the second hanging video I have seen where the individual lost consciousness so quickly I nearly believed it was fake.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, LonelyNick and Deleted member 4993
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Times likes this that you feel like a pussy
Couldn't have put it better myself. Maybe we're just not fed up enough yet.
Can someone explain to me her movements after her hands rest by her side?
These are involuntary convulsions that happen after losing consciousness. They are the body's last ditch effort to escape the situation. The person is not aware of it. This is why you need a strong ligature and a firm ligature point to support your body weight.

Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I agree.
She really wanted to die and was focused on succeeding, not "finding the sweet spot" or some shit, simple as that.
And it's with exactly that mentality people attempt suicide unprepared and end up badly impaired and not dead.

Reactions: LonelyNick
E

Emmanuel108

May 9, 2022
Very sad video. Most of the hanging videos that I've seen, all of the people pass out immediately. Then why do people say hanging is painful

Reactions: AreWeWinning
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Because they watch movies or all those fake or animated scenes. They always have a good long struggle.

Reactions: firesteak, LADY007 and AreWeWinning