• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
I couldn't find anything related through the search. I googled it and it said it would take around 10-12 hours to die. Is this legit? I was also wondering if you make a cut to to make yourself bleed will it speed things up?

• Aww..
Reactions: Octavina
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Why would anyone do this?

You can just hang yourself the right way up and be dead way quicker lol.

Unless you're into some satanic ritual where you maximise the amount of time spent in excruciating agony? In which case, this is probably the correct method.

Reactions: Worndown
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Hanging sideways will be the next bandwagon to try out after this lol

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
There is a few cases I've found online of children and teens who've gotten stuck upside down in a chimney or car and died from the compression of being in that position for too long. I can't remember exactly what it's called but they died with a feeling of suffocation which would be painstakingly long and drawn out to go, wearas regular full suspension hanging is quicker and not drawn out if done correctly.
hope I helped

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
This is not how people were designed to die.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
this was also used as a torture method - death occurs after about 4-5h.

Reactions: BrokenArrow