jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I've had enough of my life really. Thus world was good but not anymore. I was glad to be a part of it now its living in hell. I plan on hanging tonight. I wish u all well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uninstall, F&Inside, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 23 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Wishing you success and peace, hope you go well and all pain, for you, is over.

• Hugs
Reactions: lawlietsph, Ondine0000ff, swagattack and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: AKAY87, アホペンギン and Ashu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: jussrav and Ashu
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Hanging is also my method of choice. I wish you a fast and smooth exit🤍

Reactions: Ashu
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I've had enough of my life really. Thus world was good but not anymore. I was glad to be a part of it now its living in hell. I plan on hanging tonight. I wish u all well.
I wish only the best for you and that you will find peace and eternal nothingness my friend

Reactions: Ashu
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Best wishes, I hope you have a smooth transition and find peace.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
The world can be good for you again, you've seen how good it was before. Don't give up now. It's tough but it does and can get better.
Hi can I say I honestly did try with life alot and I did live it 3 years ago. But the things I have seen if I was to tell you. Then honestly you would not blame me for suicide. X
Hi can I say I honestly did try with life alot and I did live it 3 years ago. But the things I have seen if I was to tell you. Then honestly you would not blame me for suicide. X
I meant love it

A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
The world can be good for you again, you've seen how good it was before. Don't give up now. It's tough but it does and can get better.
What do you know about his life and what he gone through? throwing some random platitudes sounds kinda insensitive.
I don't want him to go but it's his choice in the end.

Reactions: AKAY87
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I hope your journey will be peaceful and I'm so sorry for what's brought you to this point. How are you planning to do it?

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
What do you know about his life and what he gone through? throwing some random platitudes sounds kinda insensitive.
I don't want him to go but it's his choice in the end.
U are right been through hell. Have seen unthinkable things, suffered terribly, have been traumatised, chronic illnesses, brain tumours, mental health gaslight by mental health teams, sectioned, humiliated by everyone, told by mum she would like to keep a distance from me i will be distanced from her forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SVEN and AshH
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I hope your journey will be peaceful and I'm so sorry for what's brought you to this point. How are you planning to do it?
They said hanging
They said hanging
Honestly if you think hanging might be what you wanna do I recommend choking yourself first to see if the pain is too much for you. Lien get a cord or shoe lace and choke yourself with that. I do that sometimes and it kinda does hurt like it hurts my head alot. Tho it's not too bad.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you escape peacefully.

H

H4ku._.

Sep 22, 2023
Good luck if you really decided to settleon it, I just hope that it is at least fast because sometimes it can take hours for someone to die from hanging.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Foreverix
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Good luck if you really decided to settleon it, I just hope that it is at least fast because sometimes it can take hours for someone to die from hanging.
No
They said hanging

Honestly if you think hanging might be what you wanna do I recommend choking yourself first to see if the pain is too much for you. Lien get a cord or shoe lace and choke yourself with that. I do that sometimes and it kinda does hurt like it hurts my head alot. Tho it's not too bad.
Oh god I am thinking drink alcohol and just do it. I have a bottle of whisky
Drink alcohol and hang outside my balcony early in the morning

Last edited:
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm sorry it's come to this, you didn't deserve to suffer the way that you have. I hope you find peace, and if for whatever reason it doesn't happen we will still be here 💛

Reactions: jussrav
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm really sorry that this is what it's come to. It's not fair at all. I hope that you can find peace finally. Wishing you all the best and sending love, bb

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wish you peace 🤍

Reactions: F&Inside and jussrav
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Im wishing you the best and that you're able to find your peace in the journey ahead

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry it's come to this, you didn't deserve to suffer the way that you have. I hope you find peace, and if for whatever reason it doesn't happen we will still be here 💛
Thankyou I am shitting it. I have the alcohol ready to drink to knock me out q bit the scarf ready etc. I want to die I just dont want to mess it up. Its a flats it will be likely at 4am I dont want someone to see me. I was even thinking atleast sn is a bit more easier to do than hanging but I feel so desperate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tulip<3, SVEN and heavyeyes
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Wishing you good luck. I hope you find your peace.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Wishing you good luck. I hope you find your peace.
I hope I dont end up worse.
Hanging is also my method of choice. I wish you a fast and smooth exit🤍
I dont know sone hang for hours kind of shitting it a bit thinking sn might be easier.
I'm really sorry that this is what it's come to. It's not fair at all. I hope that you can find peace finally. Wishing you all the best and sending love, bb
Thankyou
I wish only the best for you and that you will find peace and eternal nothingness my friend
Shitting it a bit. I just cant live like a failure. I was thinking sn as its less harrowing for people to see a body hanging.

Last edited:
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I feel so defeated. I tried so hard to hang myself and even though I have a million problems that are pure torture to live with it didnt help with my flat mate constantly texting me everytime I got up to go to the toilet or even when I was going out my door to the balcony I was going to hang. I can't explain the torture I am going through. I didnt sleep and again I will have to go through the whole day like literally 16 hours with this headache and I can try to sleep but I wont. Its gonna be so hard to function today.ive taken tablets everything. Why do I have to suffer all the time. Its non stop

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sad_dude, SVEN, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I feel so defeated. I tried so hard to hang myself and even though I have a million problems that are pure torture to live with it didnt help with my flat mate constantly texting me everytime I got up to go to the toilet or even when I was going out my door to the balcony I was going to hang. I can't explain the torture I am going through. I didnt sleep and again I will have to go through the whole day like literally 16 hours with this headache and I can try to sleep but I wont. Its gonna be so hard to function today.ive taken tablets everything. Why do I have to suffer all the time. Its non stop
I'm genuinely so sorry you are going through this. I don't know what else to say but I am thinking of you 💛

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much. Life is so unfair and it's so incredibly difficult to just leave this world which is dominated by such a cruel anti-suicide society that causes so much more unnecessary pain. I hope you find peace. sending a virtual *HUG*

S

saddavyd

Sep 18, 2023
The only thing you can be sure of is that the way you feel will change. It won't stay so painful to keep living. You are near the brink, so it's going to be hard stepping away, if that's what you are going to do.

You seem to have a strong will to live, so there is no harm in listening to that and keeping going for a while.

Try to distract yourself, maybe with your flatmate's help. Make yourself do something nice. Try to have a better day. Have a healthy drink. Go for a walk. Don't stay in your own head at home. Get washed and dressed and go out, if you can with someone. Leave your problems til tomorrow. You can always share them here if you want to.

Last edited: