• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
where do i have to put the rope?

Above,below, or in the middle of adam's apple?

• Hugs
Reactions: waiting93, angel31, loopdaloop and 1 other person
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
In the tests I've done it works best if it's above the Adam's apple, as close as possible to the jaw and with the head turned a little downwards. My vision starts to go dark in just 2 seconds, simply pulling the rope with my hand.

You need to test this out before doing the ctb attempt, if it's in the correct location the vision should go dark quickly, otherwise it's in the wrong location and it will take time to pass out on the ctb.

Very careful when testing this, use your hand to pull the rope and not your body weight.

• Informative
Reactions: Alos, joshdoc, waiting93 and 5 others
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Good luck

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
tbh have been wondering where to place it on the neck for months and still can't tell for sure. people have different necks and might use different ropes, so testing is important

Reactions: joshdoc and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
In the tests I've done it works best if it's above the Adam's apple, as close as possible to the jaw and with the head turned a little downwards. My vision starts to go dark in just 2 seconds, simply pulling the rope with my hand.

You need to test this out before doing the ctb attempt, if it's in the correct location the vision should go dark quickly, otherwise it's in the wrong location and it will take time to pass out on the ctb.

Very careful when testing this, use your hand to pull the rope and not your body weight.
think you could do this while laying on the bed with it attached to my bed post?

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
think you could do this while laying on the bed with it attached to my bed post?
The test or the ctb attempt?

If it's the test, no, it's dangerous to do it without using your hand, if you use your hand and pass out during the test, the pressure will immediately release and you'll wake up.

I think lying on a bed is a bad position for the ctb attempt.

Reactions: joshdoc
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
The test or the ctb attempt?

If it's the test, no, it's dangerous to do it without using your hand, if you use your hand and pass out during the test, the pressure will immediately release and you'll wake up.
My bad should have clarified for ctb not the test

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full, right up under the chin, knot to the rear.

Partial, wherever you get it to work. Depends on a lot of factors. A little practice will confirm if you have it right.

Reactions: joshdoc, jusbug and EndJstifiesTheMeans