LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I think partial as a less succesful rate (but still pretty good) so If you can do full hanging (and if SI isn't too hard to get through) otherwise partial works too. And for the rope IDK ! (just not a thin one for sure)

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I read somewhere that a 10 mm wide rope is needed

Shimidori

Shimidori

make me sad
Dec 22, 2023
Full hanging is just the ideal, but it can be hard to get the right height and amount of space. Furthermore, SI can kick extremely hard due to its sheer pain if you aren't doing it properly. But if you get it right, it's very quick, only 5-10 minutes before death if you nail it.

Partial has the advantage that you can make it work on smaller spaces, and it's more about finding the correct spot where your carotid arteries are, and you pass out in less than a minute, with death being much more painless. But it is thrice as slow (20-30 minutes), and it is much easier for someone to find you if you don't make 100% sure that everything is on the clear. 30 minutes is just a lot more time than one may realize.

10mm rope is the dream rope to make sure nothing goes wrong though. But both methods are soul draining to fuck up, because you end up on this weird state where you both feel glad that it failed, but also angry as all hell that it failed.