• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
So I'm back home and this is my hanging setup. I just want to know 100% that this won't fail. Is there any possibility something could go wrong here? I'll be closing the door when I hang myself. (Yes I know I'm being a lil extra with the tape lol)

Attachments

• 2D0D852A-1D71-45E8-AA10-59A74C800DCF.jpeg
    2D0D852A-1D71-45E8-AA10-59A74C800DCF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 187
  • D0BD50BD-28A9-4EE3-8307-85A4AA4EB175.jpeg
    D0BD50BD-28A9-4EE3-8307-85A4AA4EB175.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 188
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Salt, Notwinnernotawin, lostangel and 2 others
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
i have a hard time clearly seeing the noose... can you show another angle?

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
Will the door knob be enough to hold your weight? Also when you do put weight on your noose, the rope may slide on top of the door So that the rope is perpendicular to the knob.
Im assuming you're doing partial hanging?

Reactions: Despairing
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@Lost Girl xx ur setup is partial I guess ... Anyway u are brave extremely brave dear ... I wish I had the guts to do it.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
i have a hard time clearly seeing the noose... can you show another angle?
Yeah sure, I'm using the belt on the bottom and slipknot on the outside

Attachments

• D83F9A98-76D5-4875-842C-A37F7F4C24D7.jpeg
    D83F9A98-76D5-4875-842C-A37F7F4C24D7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I'm also gonna use partial. asa far as i researched, practice blacking out. if you pass out without much pain/suffocating/headache then you are good to go.
Yeah sure, I'm using the belt on the bottom and slipknot on the outside
I see two noose there! you are using both??

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Will the door knob be enough to hold your weight? Also when you do put weight on your noose, the rope may slide on top of the door So that the rope is perpendicular to the knob.
Im assuming you're doing partial hanging?
I believe it will be. I'm pretty skinny and it doesn't feel like it's gonna fall off or anything. And yeah, I'm pretty worried about the rope sliding or breaking. I'm doing partial hanging, but if SI keeps getting to me I'm just gonna say fuck it and do full suspension if I can find a place to do it

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I believe it will be. I'm pretty skinny and it doesn't feel like it's gonna fall off or anything. And yeah, I'm pretty worried about the rope sliding or breaking. I'm doing partial hanging, but if SI keeps getting to me I'm just gonna say fuck it and do full suspension if I can find a place to do it
Have you tried practicing? If you have, how was the experience??

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
@Lost Girl xx ur setup is partial I guess ... Anyway u are brave extremely brave dear ... I wish I had the guts to do it.
I don't consider myself that brave but thank you ;-; you will get there someday

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Basically you are gonna be my 'inspiration' of sorts.. as I'm on my way soon too

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I'm also gonna use partial. asa far as i researched, practice blacking out. if you pass out without much pain/suffocating/headache then you are good to go.

I see two noose there! you are using both??
Yes I am lol, I'm REALLY don't wanna fail :pfff: I figure if one fails then hopefully the other will work, and if they both fail, then fuck I'm screwed
Have you tried practicing? If you have, how was the experience??
I have tried practicing before, I posted a thread about it and this has been my experience so far
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partial-hanging.45808/
Basically you are gonna be my 'inspiration' of sorts.. as I'm on my way soon too
Good luck to you :blarg: have you practiced at all yet?

Last edited:
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Hello, If I was you I would pick a more solid anchor because a doornob could snap off and you dont want to be brain damaged. I remember seeing a kid in the ICU who survived a hanging and it will never leave me.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and cyberlordsumit
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Hello, If I was you I would pick a more solid anchor because a doornob could snap off and you dont want to be brain damaged. I remember seeing a kid in the ICU who survived a hanging and it will never leave me.
What would you suggest as an anchor? I tried looking for trees and everything but most of the good ones are where people can easily find me. I don't think this doorknob would break off 'cause it feels pretty sturdy, but I'm no expert on this & you may be right. Surviving this would be the worst thing that could happen to me.

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
What would you suggest as an anchor? I tried looking for trees and everything but most of the good ones are where people can easily find me. I don't think this doorknob would break off 'cause it feels pretty sturdy, but I'm no expert on this & you may be right. Surviving this would be the worst thing that could happen to me.
Your door looks like a hollow door with wood veneer it is not solid wood it could have cardboard inside it like most hollow doors and there is a probability the doorknob could come flying off this is why I am warning you against this. I am not doing hanging as a ctb I am doing carbon monoxide in a car. I know just as much as you about what to use as an anchor.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Your door looks like a hollow door with wood veneer it is not solid wood it could have cardboard inside it like most hollow doors and there is a probability the doorknob could come flying off this is why I am warning you against this. I am not doing hanging as a ctb I am doing carbon monoxide in a car. I know just as much as you about what to use as an anchor.
Thanks for telling me because I haven't really thought about this that much, I was thinking about doing it on a metal bar in my closet but it seems way too flimsy. I might be able to do it on the shower curtain pole but I'm scared that that will break off too. I'm so stuck, I don't know what to do...

Reactions: Despairing
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for telling me because I haven't really thought about this that much, I was thinking about doing it on a metal bar in my closet but it seems way too flimsy. I might be able to do it on the shower curtain pole but I'm scared that that will break off too. I'm so stuck, I don't know what to do...
I am in a similar situation in that I am looking for a secluded spot to do the carbon monoxide in car method. I am looking for a spot to find so that I can be certain nobody will "save me."

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I am in a similar situation in that I am looking for a secluded spot to do the carbon monoxide in car method. I am looking for a spot to find so that I can be certain nobody will "save me."
Doing it in the middle of night would probably be best but idk where, maybe like a park or something :notsure: do you by any chance live in the US?

TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
So I'm back home and this is my hanging setup. I just want to know 100% that this won't fail. Is there any possibility something could go wrong here? I'll be closing the door when I hang myself. (Yes I know I'm being a lil extra with the tape lol)
I think it looks good and it will work imo. If you are skinnny (and even if middle weight) the knob will hold you and its partial so yes....
It's sad to see you go my friend, but I wish you all the best at other side of the door......
can you tell me where are you going to place the knot? above or bellow adams apple?

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Doing it in the middle of night would probably be best but idk where, maybe like a park or something :notsure: do you by any chance live in the US?
No I don't live in the USA.
My plan is to do it somewhere remote.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I think it looks good and it will work imo. If you are skinnny (and even if middle weight) the knob will hold you and its partial so yes....
It's sad to see you go my friend, but I wish you all the best at other side of the door......
can you tell me where are you going to place the knot? above or bellow adams apple?
I sure hope you're right :aw: I've been placing it above and at the top of my neck each time because it hurts to put it at the bottom. The knot of the rope is usually at the back of my head, slightly off to the left, and the belt buckle is at the left of my neck. Much of the time I just get the exploding head feeling, but I'll get this weird ass tingly feeling all over my body sometimes that I think is a sign I compressed the carotid artery. I put the rope knot in the front of my neck once and my entire body had convulsions, so I might practice there more too. We shall see and I shall not give up:hug:
No I don't live in the USA.

My plan is to do it somewhere remote.
Ah nvm, I was gonna say we should do it together haha. I'm sure you'll find somewhere if you keep looking

Reactions: TheSoundofTime and cyberlordsumit
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Yea I wouldn't mind a ctb partner tbh it makes things easier. Someone on here from Italy I was talking to said the same thing about ctb together. Such a shame as I would not mind a ctb partner if I was confident they were 100% ready to go like me.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Yea I wouldn't mind a ctb partner tbh it makes things easier. Someone on here from Italy I was talking to said the same thing about ctb together. Such a shame as I would not mind a ctb partner if I was confident they were 100% ready to go like me.
That would be amazing, especially if it's a guaranteed method...
I'm not sure how to do the carbon monoxide method but I've heard it's peaceful. I just wish someone would get me a shotgun or something so I could 100% die without having to worry about surviving

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Yes I am lol, I'm REALLY don't wanna fail :pfff: I figure if one fails then hopefully the other will work, and if they both fail, then fuck I'm screwed

I have tried practicing before, I posted a thread about it and this has been my experience so far
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partial-hanging.45808/

Good luck to you :blarg: have you practiced at all yet?
I'm having trouble getting my hands on the rope i wanted :(
And if you see my posts, I'm in this nightmarish energy deprived state...

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost Girl xx
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019

I'm not sure how to do the carbon monoxide method but I've heard it's peaceful. I just wish someone would get me a shotgun or something so I could 100% die without having to worry about surviving
In Japan I think I read that they sometimes actually ctb by carbon monoxide in groups in a car. Yea a handgun for me would be the golden ticket to ctb for me.

• Love
Reactions: Barracuda91, Lost Girl xx and cyberlordsumit
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I have two things that worry me for your setup.

1. Two Nooses.. You need to just make sure to compress 'carotid arteries'. i do not know if two nooses would prove good or contraband (?)

2. A good anchor, a must. door knob MIGHT not do.. do you have ceiling anchor points?
I think you really should go through Hanging Megathread if haven't till now

Reactions: Salt and Lost Girl xx
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019

If you have researched the carbon monoxide method really hard it is more or less as good as Nembutal. Dr Jack Kevorkian used carbon monoxide to euthanize some of his patients. If you have a carbon monoxide meter and you can generate carbon monoxide to a level of 12000 ppm once you get in the enclosed space you will be unconscious within 3 breaths and death within 3 minutes.

Last edited:
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
In Japan I think I read that they sometimes actually ctb by carbon monoxide in groups in a car. Yea a handgun for me would be the golden ticket to ctb for me.
Yeahhh. They do.. Read many things on clearnet

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
The only thing that can go wrong is if someone finds you or the door knob breaks/ rope slips off. Have you tested it out with your hand using as much pressure as you can pulling down?

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I have two things that worry me for your setup.

1. Two Nooses.. You need to just make sure to compress 'carotid arteries'. i do not know if two nooses would prove good or contraband (?)

2. A good anchor, a must. door knob MIGHT not do.. do you have ceiling anchor points?

I think you really should go through Hanging Megathread if haven't till now
Yes I was thinking the same about the 'two nooses' too, I guess I just feel more comfortable using both in case one fails
Unfortunately I don't have any ceiling anchor points :aw: Someone messaged me about getting a pull-up bar and I'm considering it, although I can't get the ones that screw into your wall because I live in an on-campus apartment and people come in at random times, so I'd have to get something like this -HAKENO New Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin up Bar No Screw Installation Adjustable Width Locking Mechanism Exercise Fitness Workout Bar Amazon product ASIN B0831QBK3PI have looked through most of the hanging thread so I know a lot about the carotid arteries, I guess I just have to work on overcoming SI and finding my perfect spot
If you have researched the carbon monoxide method really hard it is more or less as good as Nembutal. Dr Jack Kevorkian used carbon monoxide to euthanize some of his patients. If you have a carbon monoxide meter and you can generate carbon monoxide to a level of 12000 ppm once you get in the enclosed space you will be unconscious within 3 breaths and death within 3 minutes.
That honestly sounds like the perfect way to go. Is there any risk for brain damage or anything?
The only thing that can go wrong is if someone finds you or the door knob breaks/ rope slips off. Have you tested it out with your hand using as much pressure as you can pulling down?
The thought of the rope slipping off worries me the most and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Yes, I've tested it out before and actually tried to hang myself a few times but wasn't able to completely lose consciousness. If the rope could just stay in one place, I'd feel more comfortable for when my body thrashes around.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyberlordsumit
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Yes I was thinking the same about the 'two nooses' too, I guess I just feel more comfortable using both in case one fails
Unfortunately I don't have any ceiling anchor points :aw: Someone messaged me about getting a pull-up bar and I'm considering it, although I can't get the ones that screw into your wall because I live in an on-campus apartment and people come in at random times, so I'd have to get something like this -HAKENO New Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin up Bar No Screw Installation Adjustable Width Locking Mechanism Exercise Fitness Workout Bar Amazon product ASIN B0831QBK3PI have looked through most of the hanging thread so I know a lot about the carotid arteries, I guess I just have to work on overcoming SI and finding my perfect spot

That honestly sounds like the perfect way to go. Is there any risk for brain damage or anything?

The thought of the rope slipping off worries me the most and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Yes, I've tested it out before and actually tried to hang myself a few times but wasn't able to completely lose consciousness. If the rope could just stay in one place, I'd feel more comfortable for when my body thrashes around.
If you are saved within the three minutes I think you could have brain damage.