• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
I'm looking at both partial hanging and N. Wanted to ask a couple of questions on partial hanging.

1. If looking at compressing the carotid, what is the advice on the thickness of the ligature. I keep watching the asphyxiation women video, and she seems to pass quickly using something that is more of a belt width. I'm not sure whether greater width is more likely to compress the carotid, as a wider section of neck is compressed, so more likely to hit sweetspot. Or, does a rope or smaller cord, put greater pressure on a specific location "if" you can find the sweetspot.

2. If doing a partial hanging with position between kneeling and standing, is there any chance providing the knees stay off the ground, that the position of the body after passing out and convulsions, could take the pressure off the sweetspot.

Thanks

Reactions: justwannadie
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Tally, I'm real far from an expert, but if you're talking about the video I'm thinking of, it's been suggested that she might be using a special collar made for erotic asphyxiation, with extra padding to ensure it compresses the carotids. That makes sense to me, because she does it so easily and so many people here have so much trouble with it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and Empty Smile
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Tally, I'm real far from an expert, but if you're talking about the video I'm thinking of, it's been suggested that she might be using a special collar made for erotic asphyxiation, with extra padding to ensure it compresses the carotids. That makes sense to me, because she does it so easily and so many people here have so much trouble with it.

Ah, thanks for that, I wonder in all seriousness if that is something one can get from an adult shop of some nature

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Ah, thanks for that, I wonder in all seriousness if that is something one can get from an adult shop of some nature
Actually, yes. I just searched online for you...it is a real thing. Looks like folks were doing it for sexual reasons and accidentally died, too. Seem to think I remember reading about the accidental deaths a few years back. Lol it might be worth looking into, seriously. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Actually, yes. I just searched online for you...it is a real thing. Looks like folks were doing it for sexual reasons and accidentally died, too. Seem to think I remember reading about the accidental deaths a few years back. Lol it might be worth looking into, seriously. I'm intrigued.

Thanks for that :) Maybe it is the missing piece to make everything easier, thought now I think about it, it may look a bit odd when found ha ha

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul and Halo13
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Happen to have a link to where one of these special padded collars can be bought?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

David Carradine was one of my favourite actors, and he died that way apparently - love and light to him.
And it might make things easier on some of the people we're leaving behind if they can imagine it was an accident while we were enjoying something fun (albeit kinky fun) rather than straight-up suicide.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
David Carradine was one of my favourite actors, and he died that way apparently - love and light to him.
And it might make things easier on some of the people we're leaving behind if they can imagine it was an accident while we were enjoying something fun (albeit kinky fun) rather than straight-up suicide.
I was thinking about that. People might even get a giggle like "well...at least they went out happy." You worded it better than I could

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
Hangman100

Hangman100

Jun 3, 2019
I've been using a 5/8th inch rope which works great, half inch (12mm) up to an inch, would work fine. Smaller than that and things can get pretty uncomfortable. Bigger probably isn't a problem, but I have never tried it.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I had a 5/8 inch and now have 3/4 inch double braided dock line. It is smooth and does not dig in during practice. It is the way to go!

E

ElizaEliza123

Looking for a painless way out
Nov 6, 2019
What video? Can you link it?

I'm looking at both partial hanging and N. Wanted to ask a couple of questions on partial hanging.

1. If looking at compressing the carotid, what is the advice on the thickness of the ligature. I keep watching the asphyxiation women video, and she seems to pass quickly using something that is more of a belt width. I'm not sure whether greater width is more likely to compress the carotid, as a wider section of neck is compressed, so more likely to hit sweetspot. Or, does a rope or smaller cord, put greater pressure on a specific location "if" you can find the sweetspot.

2. If doing a partial hanging with position between kneeling and standing, is there any chance providing the knees stay off the ground, that the position of the body after passing out and convulsions, could take the pressure off the sweetspot.

Thanks

Thanks