yoinkysplat

yoinkysplat

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, I haven't been here a long time. I thought I'd give the bucket a chance so I locked it in a room so it couldn't be knocked over. But incase of anything, I kept my account. Da-dada, here I am! Emergency happened, so yeah I'm back here. Emergency suicide.

I have a small rope from my last hanging attempt. Hoping to get this done quickly enough for me, so let's cut to it. I have a perfect bar in my closet to hang it from, don't worry about that. My concern is its a rope used for hanging potted plants, not typically supporting the weight of a person. Pretty damn' heavy plant.
I got it awhile ago, the package is long gone. It wasn't long enough so there's another rope of the same kind tied onto it, don't know if that's gonna work but when I did it I was desperate. Looks stable currently, I've pulled on it a fuck ton and its stayed on. The closet bar is a little wobbly but it is bolted into each wall, dunno if that's a concern or not.

Gonna use a clove hitch to tie it to the bar, and use a slipknot for obvious reasons
I'm 5'7 and 117 pounds.
Planning to lube the rope with handsoap.
I have a problem with survival instinct during the action like most of us do, I have direct access to alcohol and pot. I heard this can help, and CBD gets rid of my survival instinct for the most part. (Legal state feds! Washingtonian)
For accessibility, I'm unsure I can find another rope. There is always bedsheets, but incase not, do know I am not too afraid of upsetting other people with my death, so drop those no matter how gorey too incase this doesn't work. As long as there's not too much physical pain, and not too much survival instinct. Don't make it sadistic for the hypothetical people involved, just give me something that works
Might find a gun but it depends, how well do handguns work? Or should I opt for a shotgun?
Not interested in purchasing anything like SN/N, I have a bazillion reasons but one of them is that it's just complicated for an emergency suicide.
Like I suggested earlier, I don't know anything about the rope down to material down to how thick it is. It feels thick though, and I could deal with measuring it if needed but I don't wanna deal with that.
During my last attempts with the rope, it kept me held on pretty good. But those were just test runs, no idea if it'd hold me on for atleast 30 minutes

Yeah yeah, emergency suicide I know, impulsive. I'm fine with planning this out, that's why I'm willing to wait to get awnsers by posting on a forum. I'm still gonna want to, impulsivity is not the problem. I'm writing this while I'm actively struggling to keep my eyes open and I'm also writing on mobile, neither of those are ideal for writing long paragraphs

Thx