• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
I'm following a guide (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/), but I still have trouble hanging. It'd mean a lot of anyone could give me some tips on how to overcome the survival instinct or other more general hanging tips.

D

Deleted member 847

Put a plastic bag over your head, wait until the bag is full of CO2 and the instinct kicks in and then hang yourself. You can't remove the bag and stop the hanging at the same time. This is what I'm thinking to do

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I have quite a bit of Valium I am going to take before hand. I only have 116mg left, but I haven't taken a benzo in over 6 months so I am hoping this will make me drowsy enough. Just going to set myself up before I take it so I don't pass out... I think I am going to pick up a bottle of unisom and take a few of those.

Reactions: Iamtired
Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
Put a plastic bag over your head, wait until the bag is full of CO2 and the instinct kicks in and then hang yourself. You can't remove the bag and stop the hanging at the same time. This is what I'm thinking to do
That's a good idea, I'll try that.
Thank you :)

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'm going to take an anti anxiety medication and hyperventilate for 2-3 minutes to get rid of carbon dioxide. I've heard people have died from holding their breath underwater if they hyperventilate enough first because the panic response happens from too much carbon dioxide, not from too little oxygen

Reactions: lv-gras and Moogle
T

Tenebris

Aug 9, 2018
I think sleeping pills will work fine. I have some serious sleeping problems that when i get in a vehicle (doesn't metter what type vehicle) if it is hot in there i get extremely sleepy that i can even start sleping while standing and cannot stay awake. If you overcome extreme level of sleepyness even for once, you know even the most strong intict of ours cannot block the sleep's way.

Reactions: Iamtired