• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
So I had this idea. There is time when nurses come to pick up our phones at like 22pm. I can try and have the matress as my rope and a window as a place to hang. What do you think, can that work?

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
matress as your rope??? surely you mean blanket right? i highly doubt you could turn a massive thick stiff matress into rope
idk but theres a high chance of you being discovered, hanging isnt very silent or stealthy after all

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
i cannot say as never been inside a mental ward but wouldn't they have cameras in the rooms and maybe remove anything that may be used for SH?

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
i cannot say as never been inside a mental ward but wouldn't they have cameras in the rooms and maybe remove anything that may be used for SH?
Its an open type so theres no cameras and they Ig just trust u not getting anything into ur room without permission. Kinda stupid since I did sh there but ok

E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
hostital bed frames is often a ok spot to tie something, windows and doors can also be good spots to attach something, it depends on your rom and best to do it at night when they check less, good luck but maybe get help while you are there before ctb

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I hate this world that they can legally torture you like this.

Do you have a bucket or a bag there?
You could try hyperventilating and then sticking your head in water or putting the bag over you head.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I hate this world that they can legally torture you like this.

Do you have a bucket or a bag there?
You could try hyperventilating and then sticking your head in water or putting the bag over you head.
Can you tell me more about this method? I think I will have a bag big enough for my head

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
So I had this idea. There is time when nurses come to pick up our phones at like 22pm. I can try and have the matress as my rope and a window as a place to hang. What do you think, can that work?
I'm confused how can a mattress be a rope? Those things r heavy

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
mattress as a rope? maybe sheets? but im pretty sure that might work, i dont know how high the window is so i dont know but the blanket or sheet will definitely work as a rope, good luck

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
mattress as a rope? maybe sheets? but im pretty sure that might work, i dont know how high the window is so i dont know but the blanket or sheet will definitely work as a rope, good luck
Yeah, sheets. English is my second language, forgot the word 😅

• Love
Reactions: SpiderLink
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Can you tell me more about this method? I think I will have a bag big enough for my head
@liljeep can help you with that, I couldn't get it to work myself, also here the megathread:

But keep in mind this method is designed for water so maybe fill the trash can with water and try that instead of the bag.

• Love
Reactions: liljeep and oooobeeeeii
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
if im correct the sheets are to weak to hang your self if there is even anything to hang your self to
Powder x is your only way for a painless ctb

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
if im correct the sheets are to weak to hang your self if there is even anything to hang your self to
What is that?
@liljeep can help you with that, I couldn't get it to work myself, also here the megathread:

But keep in mind this method is designed for water so maybe fill the trash can with water and try that instead of the bag.
Wow, thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
What is that?

Wow, thanks a lot!!
Its a powder you can "kinda" get in the netherlands its a painless way to go, you take it go lay down sleep and 10 minutes later youre a goner

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
If you can have something sharp snuck in, cut the mattress for its material that you can use like you would a sheet.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023

Link to purchase Powder X?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Its a powder you can "kinda" get in the netherlands its a painless way to go, you take it go lay down sleep and 10 minutes later youre a goner
Dies anyone know what powder X was
Link to purchase Powder X?
I found it !!
Fucking dumb ass Dutch government as usual the fucking government knows about it

Last edited:
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Anyway the government can go fuck themselves I have immense hatred for them apparently substanceX is not an easy way to go as DutchMister said and the organisation selling it has gotten In trouble