H

Hangboy

Sep 8, 2020
After watching Ronnie McNut's live suicide. I started thinking about going out with a bang as well. Been thinking about hanging myself while the camera is rolling.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any particular reason why you'd want to do this?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Mm80
H

Hangboy

Sep 8, 2020
I'm too depressed. Maybe that's what I need to get attention. At least somebody will know about me after I pass

Reactions: Cursed4ever and LenkaX
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm too depressed. Maybe that's what I need to get attention. At least somebody will know about me after I pass
What if the video ends up on one of these disgusting gore sites where horrible people make horrible comments?

• Love
Reactions: Coolchicka, thepinkpeppapig, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I understand your logic behind this. Dont think its a good idea but i do hear you. All i can add is that remember that poor chap you have mentioned with the gun?
He has had some short term attention and empatny, but in a months time the world would have largely moved on.
But your choice of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, esse_est_percipi and Dreamless Sleep
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Make it an instructional video on how to do it, and if possible get it posted on here.

B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
You might get a bit of attention but you won't care because you'd be dead. Live streaming your suicide is going too far, and that footage can unintentionally end up being seen by people and cause emotional distress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
It's too risky IMO, with this method you really don't want to get saved and end up with brain damage.