• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
This might seem a rather weird one but I actually thought up a possibly more presentable, discreet method of partial hanging that includes wrapping a rope around the base of a recliner chair and pulling the noose over the back and then when fitted, leaning forward from the chair with one's own bodyweight. The chair has quite a high back so can orientate below the jaw to pinch the carotids for a quiet exit. I thought that this method may actually be more comfortable for the lower body still. You're just gently pivoting forward.

Any thoughts on this? Any one familiar with similar methods?

Reactions: height jumper 69
NorseHel

NorseHel

Tinnitus Enjoyer
Mar 28, 2022
Seems hard to pull off. You'd have to be leaning forward quite hard, no?

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Seems hard to pull off. You'd have to be leaning forward quite hard, no?
You'd lean over the edge of the seat with your top weight pivoted forward enough to keep you there. Hopefully the noose is slackened enough to just knock out your carotids. I thought it being relatively gentle would reduce choking and encourage a smooth transition to unconsciousness. I might wrap the rope in a bed sheet with a sock tied in a knot for comfort and a firm pinch.

I'm going to trail it. There is a specific reclining chair I want to use.

S

sleepyghost

she/her
Mar 14, 2022
Most hangings I've seen have involved a significant amount of flailing/jerking motions. I would think this may be enough to flip a recliner sideways/over. I'd imagine this would be a good way to pass out and then break neck while unconscious but still survive …not that I'd recommend anything, but I'd strongly advise against trying this out. Please be careful 💕

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Yeah, I trailed it and couldn't gather enough force on the throat. Also I'm a bit tall. This may be a more viable method for a shorter person, at least with the chair I got.

Other than that it doorhandle and over or pull up bar mounting. This rope will not snap.