• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
I have a back porch far enough from the ground that my legs don't touch the floor if I was hanging I think. Can I stand on the outside, put the noose around my neck, and tie it to one of the porches wooden poles and then drop off? Someone told me that hanging off a doorknob is unreliable as a method. Is it more unreliable if I use bed sheets/blankets, or is that fine?

RottingCherry

RottingCherry

Jun 11, 2023
do you have a photo of the wooden pole? It may not be reliable if it isnt sturdy or thick enough.

SunnyDay_NoSunshine

SunnyDay_NoSunshine

Jun 11, 2023
I have not tried but I feel doorknob might be iffy.

The pole looks sturdy to me. SI is a real thing though. It will kick in when suffocating and still conscious and make you grab whatever and get yourself out. From the pic seems like you can easily grab on to something.
When I tried from a tree impulsively a while ago (much before I looked for resources online), I was surprised how my SI made me pull myself up grabing the branch. Now I realize having the branch close enough for my arms to reach was not the best idea. I also did not know at that time to give myself at least 1 hour window. I would have been found in 10 minutes likely. I am glad my SI saved me so that I could find a better and more informed method.

Back to topic on hand, looks sturdy to me. Just need to have enough drop and away from being able to not grab on to something and to be on the safe side not be found for 1 hour.

• Aww..
Reactions: empty sighs
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
I have not tried but I feel doorknob might be iffy.

The pole looks sturdy to me. SI is a real thing though. It will kick in when suffocating and still conscious and make you grab whatever and get yourself out. From the pic seems like you can easily grab on to something.
When I tried from a tree impulsively a while ago (much before I looked for resources online), I was surprised how my SI made me pull myself up grabing the branch. Now I realize having the branch close enough for my arms to reach was not the best idea. I also did not know at that time to give myself at least 1 hour window. I would have been found in 10 minutes likely. I am glad my SI saved me so that I could find a better and more informed method.

Back to topic on hand, looks sturdy to me. Just need to have enough drop and away from being able to not grab on to something and to be on the safe side not be found for 1 hour.
Thank you.