Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Hello,
Due to circumstances in my personal life, I have the ever-growing need to top myself as soon as possible.

I've thought of hanging as a potential method, but there's one problem: my dorm room does not have any sort of fan on the ceiling, only a flat surface.

Is there any way I can attach something to the ceiling to hang myself from, or am I just out of luck?

I've heard someone suggest putting a pull up bar in the door frame, but that would not work because this is a public living space and I would easily get caught.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
You don't dorm with anyone else? You shouldn't be disturbed for like half an hour to be safe

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
You don't dorm with anyone else? You shouldn't be disturbed for like half an hour to be safe
I have a roommate, but I mean if I had a pull up bar, wouldn't I have to open the door to use it? Then I would be visible for all.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I would not do it in a dorm. Also few ceiling attachments support full suspension and if you're doing partial probably better off doing it on the wall

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
I would not do it in a dorm. Also few ceiling attachments support full suspension and if you're doing partial probably better off doing it on the wall
How do I do partial on a wall?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Look at the hanging thread in resources compilation hanging isn't my ctb choice so not an expert

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I have a roommate, but I mean if I had a pull up bar, wouldn't I have to open the door to use it? Then I would be visible for all.
I can DM you what I have if you want

roygbiv

roygbiv

Eeeeeeeeee
Apr 7, 2023
can you hang from a tree outside? I'm sure if you get a sturdy rope it should be good

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
can you hang from a tree outside? I'm sure if you get a sturdy rope it should be good
I feel like a rope would be ok if you can find somewhere secluded maybe. You'd have to worry about others finding you (I'm pretty sure it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to be 100% gone)

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I feel like a rope would be ok if you can find somewhere secluded maybe. You'd have to worry about others finding you (I'm pretty sure it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to be 100% gone)
sheesh that is an awfully long time to go

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
sheesh that is an awfully long time to go
yea, your brain takes a weirdly long time deprived from oxygen to be gone. Any shorter and you'd become a mental vegetable sadly