• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I´ve read that in some countries you will be hanged to death if you have a specified amount of drugs with you. Is that true? Which countries are that? How long will it take from getting arrested until I would be hanged? Is there any country where i will be arrested and hanged in the next few days?

D

Deleted member 847

With partial you faint in 10 seconds, why bother with impractical nonsense?

Reactions: soundwave and comfortablydumb
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I want to hang fully suspended and i don´t want to be alone at my hanging...

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I think it would be quicker to go to Iran and yell "I'm Gay! Fuck Islam!" They'll have you dangling from a crane in about 5 minutes.

Reactions: Smilla, Definitelyworried and soundwave
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
I´ve read that in some countries you will be hanged to death if you have a specified amount of drugs with you. Is that true?

No. In some countries, you may end up convicted and sentenced to death if you are caught with more than a certain amount of certain drugs. In some of those countries, the method of execution is hanging.

Which countries are that?

They are listed on Google and Wikipedia, for example.

How long will it take from getting arrested until I would be hanged?

Impossible to know, obviously. It's not an automated system. It would be easy to find out that you did it all as a silly and misguided attempt at suicide, and that might throw a spanner in the works.

Is there any country where i will be arrested and hanged in the next few days?

Obviously not. This information was also readily available on Google and Wikipedia.