• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 847

You don't need it, nobody ever used it

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
You don't need it, nobody ever used it
Got ya, but what is it? What is its purpose? How do you attach it? sorry im just interested I know i am worthless didnt mean to offend if i did :(

Reactions: Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I don't know how to tie it, but it's so that the rope slides easier and tighter. I don't know what it's called either.

Reactions: Tiburcio and PatKat
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry so would the metal ring be on your trach area front of the throat or would it be on the back of your neck?
It depends, everyone is different, but I think if in your trach, it would be most painful, so definitely not in the trach.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
It depends, everyone is different, but I think if in your trach, it would be most painful, so definitely not in the trach.
I have had a tracheotomy so i have a nice scar for a target that has no feeling... I am not going to use it I was just wondering.