• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021
I've tried hanging multiple times and I just can't get the hang of it. SI kicks in and pain.

I'm thinking if I put the rope around my neck then guzzle a bunch of antifreeze, I might pass out and fall off stool and hang properly?

I don't want to use just antifreeze because it sounds like a slow and painful death and there is a good chance you'll be saved, possibly with permanent injuries. Hanging sounds the best but I can't get over my fear of doing it. I've had the rope around my neck many times. Maybe the antifreeze would knock me out though?

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
Please don't do antifreeze, I know of someone that drank it and took something like 3 months to die.

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Mixing antifreeze with it sounds like a bad idea. It can eventually cause coma if drank enough but it doesn't just knock you out as slow process. It could take days to do that. The first symptoms are similar to normal alcohol intoxication (drowsy, disoriented, uncoordinated) . Which would make it harder to succeed at hanging. So most likely you'd fail and end up extremely ill off antifreeze and risk permanent damage

Reactions: Hollowman
mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021
Please don't do antifreeze, I know of someone that drank it and took something like 3 months to die.
3 months??? Holy cow…. That sounds horrible. I'm sorry you had to experience that.
what kind of pain are you experiencing when hanging
Mostly psychological but I've done it hard enough that I've had difficulty swallowing and sharp pain in throat. Today feels like I have sore throat from a cold so that's not too bad. I'm so afraid it's going to be terribly painful I can't bring myself to put my whole weight in the rope, but I know I need to to kill myself. Maybe I'll get desperate enough I'll forget the pain and just fully hang.
Mixing antifreeze with it sounds like a bad idea. It can eventually cause coma if drank enough but it doesn't just knock you out as slow process. It could take days to do that. The first symptoms are similar to normal alcohol intoxication (drowsy, disoriented, uncoordinated) . Which would make it harder to succeed at hanging. So most likely you'd fail and end up extremely ill off antifreeze and risk permanent damage
Oh I was hoping it would be a quick knock out while I already had the rope around my neck.

Last edited:
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Antifreeze in a plan is never a good plan. There's gotta be something else that can just knock you out

Reactions: mostlycloudy
DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
Would drinking antifreeze even be realistic?

Do some people have higher tolerance and is it really possible to drink more than few sips? I had a bright idea once when adding fluids to my car to have just a few tiiiny droplets and i swear that bitter shit taste didn't leave my mouth for solid three days.

I couldn't even think of drinking a small sip and NOT puking my guts out.

Reactions: mostlycloudy
mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021

Do some people have higher tolerance and is it really possible to drink more than few sips? I had a bright idea once when adding fluids to my car to have just a few tiiiny droplets and i swear that bitter shit taste didn't leave my mouth for solid three days.

Sounds awful. But yes, apparently people still use it to attempt suicide and some drink enough and die (especially if they don't get medical attention soon enough). If the internet isn't lying though, only a small percentage are successful in CTB. So it seems like a fairly unreliable method.

I have a large container of ethylene glycol based antifreeze and it looks disgusting but I haven't tried it. If the process of dying wasn't so drawn out and there was not such a high risk of being found and "saved" I would definitely try the antifreeze. I would also try it if I knew it would knock me unconscious while I was in a noose, so that I would fall off the stool and hang. That would be ideal but the posters above suggest it takes a long time to enter a coma. So not the knockout punch I was hoping for.

I suppose regular alcohol might work, but I know that I would have to drink an incredible amount to even hope not to be conscious enough to save myself. I'll think on that though.

Fentanyl may also work, but I have no idea how to get any.
Antifreeze in a plan is never a good plan. There's gotta be something else that can just knock you out
I don't know what I could use … fentanyl might be good, but I don't know how to get any. Regular alcohol might work if I got really really really drunk …. But I would have to be in the noose before getting to that point.

CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
I've tried hanging multiple times and I just can't get the hang of it. SI kicks in and pain.

I'm thinking if I put the rope around my neck then guzzle a bunch of antifreeze, I might pass out and fall off stool and hang properly?

I don't want to use just antifreeze because it sounds like a slow and painful death and there is a good chance you'll be saved, possibly with permanent injuries. Hanging sounds the best but I can't get over my fear of doing it. I've had the rope around my neck many times. Maybe the antifreeze would knock me out though?
Antifreeze requires hours at minimum to take effect and sometimes days depending on the amount. When it comes to lowering inhibitions, vodka is pretty good to get drunk quickly. Overall, antifreeze is no bueno.

You've got the type of antifreeze that's mixed with a bittering agent to prevent children from getting the idea to drink it since it was a genuine issue. The kind of antifreeze sold in the stores where I'm at doesn't have that and it smells sickly sweet.