• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I havs bin playing around for some time with this method. I have the correct stuff a great place . This method is for partial hanging my spot is brilliant.
However if I go unconscious whats my odds of regaining conscious if not found and the ropes stay exactly or if not tighten more. In another words once your knocked out is that it you feel anything after that?? Uou wont wake up chocking?
.thanks everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Donewith_
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
I havs bin playing around for some time with this method. I have the correct stuff a great place . This method is for partial hanging my spot is brilliant.
However if I go unconscious whats my odds of regaining conscious if not found and the ropes stay exactly or if not tighten more. In another words once your knocked out is that it you feel anything after that?? Uou wont wake up chocking?
.thanks everyone

I envy you the point when you get unconscious. I try different ropes, straps... nothing. Any help?

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
.thanks everyone
If you lose consciousness and the noose does not come loose, your carotids will remain compressed and you will die.

Reactions: Thorn and jake3d
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
If you lose consciousness and the noose does not come loose, your carotids will remain compressed and you will die.

So if the noose does not loosen my chance is pretty high of death then.

Reactions: jake3d and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
So if the noose does not loosen my chance is pretty high of death then.
Yes. You must, however, make sure that the noose does not move and reopen your carotids because of your body slumping down. I'd advise using a slipknot, and rough rope that doesn't slip on your skin.

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Ok markymy my method was as follows

1 stretching belt not a leather one

2 a bathrobe strap

3 tie a very tight knot on one end of each so you can expand it

4 my bedroom and spare room (guest room) are next to each other. I simply got the bathrobe strap put that tied over the guest room door and securely tightened it from the door knob of the inside of the guest room. I then got the belt and put it over the door on my bedroom I then shut and locked the room from the inside. to secure it so the belt will not come loose or move. I then had plenty of height to hold my body. I put my head in the noose (a choke on the belt) put my head in an tilted forward. This method gave no pain more like a discomfort I almost did knock myself out. So thats the closest I have ever gotten with or without pain. Also no marks on the neck... there was no way the belt would snap or loosen in the way I had my set up..

2 a bathrobe strap

4 my bedroom and spare room (guest room) are next to each other. I simply got the bathrobe strap put that tied over the guest room door and securely tightened it from the door knob of the inside of the guest room. I then got the belt and put it over the door on my bedroom I then shut and locked the room from the inside. to secure it so the belt will not come loose or move. I then had plenty of height to hold my body. I put my head in the noose (a choke on the belt) put my head in an tilted forward. This method gave no pain more like a discomfort I almost did knock myself out. So thats the closest I have ever gotten with or without pain. Also no marks on the neck... there was no way the belt would snap or loosen in the way I had my set up..

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

2 a bathrobe strap

2 a bathrobe strap

Your body will convulse after a while because of brain damage that will start because of the lack of O2 rich blood (artery is blocked, after all). If you're sure that that setup will remain intact even if your body convulses uncontrollably, you're set.

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
This is the set up from the last photo upwards
Your body will convulse after a while because of brain damage that will start because of the lack of O2 rich blood (artery is blocked, after all). If you're sure that that setup will remain intact even if your body convulses uncontrollably, you're set.

100 perect because is so secure between the two doors I yanked on swung it it did not move an inch it just got tighter around my hands. In dropped about 3 inchs that was all
Sorry set up from first photo downwards

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_124735.jpg
    IMG_20190706_124735.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20190706_124814.jpg
    IMG_20190706_124814.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20190706_124851.jpg
    IMG_20190706_124851.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190706_124927.jpg