• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I wonder if this method is painful, since I been thinking of doing it this way but with a towel instead of a rope.
I'm thinking of doing it this way because I have a big adam's apple, and this way it doesn't hurt my adam's apple, but one of my concerns about this technique is that I'm not sure if it cuts the flow from the carotid arteries.
What do you guys think about this technique?
1 s20 S1353113105002105 gr1

Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder if this method is painful, since I been thinking of doing it this way but with a towel instead of a rope.
I'm thinking of doing it this way because I have a big adam's apple, and this way it doesn't hurt my adam's apple, but one of my concerns about this technique is that I'm not sure if it cuts the flow from the carotid arteries.
View attachment 153
who is that?

Reactions: dano6533
D

Deleted member 847

you should take into account your body movement after you become unconscious.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Lots of little flies gathering around his ear.
At least he had company.

The classic prodruding tounge too.

Yes the loop works. It's up high under the jaw/ear so cuts off the carotids/jugualars. But he could of flipped out of it as it wasn't tied behind the neck. He didn't flip out but could have during body spasms.

DeadLikeMe

DeadLikeMe

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 153
Hey thanks for bringing this up i have the same problem ... big adam's apple

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Just my opinion but that looks as painful as sin and I'm doubting he passed out within seconds as you do with a normal hanging

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Hey thanks for bringing this up i have the same problem ... big adam's apple
Yeah people think I'm joking when I say that having a big adam's apple makes it much more difficult.
So I been thinking of this technique but I wonder if it would work with a towell.

Last edited:
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Actually I seen a lot of images like that and I tried it once, and it's really difficult for you to get out of that, it might be more secure than it looks.

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
He was lucky, wasn't he? His head could've slipped out when he was convulsing. I wouldn't take that risk.
Seems like once it gets "hooked" under the jaw joint by your body weight, there's no going back.