D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Anyone know of a good handgun to buy that won't fail me if I shoot through the side of the head? I'm too cowardly to put it in my mouth

Reactions: Pyxel
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Try checking the guns mega thread. It has advice on where to aim as well. I wish you luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyxel
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know it's not what you want to hear, but CTB this way is not guaranteed. Not that any method is "guaranteed", but the way you're describing with any caliber gun is far from certain.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I know it's not what you want to hear, but CTB this way is not guaranteed. Not that any method is "guaranteed", but the way you're describing with any caliber gun is far from certain.
Is that cuz u gotta do it through the mouth to be certain?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is that cuz u gotta do it through the mouth to be certain?
No, I think it has more to do with the uncertainty of using a handgun. There just isn't a guarantee. Look it up. You can find plenty of "aftermath" pictures from people who have survived handgun firearm attempts.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No, I think it has more to do with the uncertainty of using a handgun. There just isn't a guarantee. Look it up. You can find plenty of "aftermath" pictures from people who have survived handgun firearm attempts.
soo a shotgun would be better in your mind?