F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I've been experiencing hallucinations for the first time in my life. Sometimes when I go to my balcony to smoke, I can hear the voices of my friends and former colleagues calling to me. I've also had other audio hallucinations with some mild visuals. I spoke to some of them online irl this week and they never mentioned it so I know it's all in my head. But now I'm terrified of seeing the people's who's voices I heard irl. Ugh this life and world suck. I wish I was just "normal"... Even though I know there's no such thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: SunnyPotato, Ghost2211 and Wisdom3_1-9
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I had auditory Hallucinations once when I was given tricyclic at fairly high dose to try manage migraine auras. I also heard my family call to me an things like that, nothing scary. Hallucinations are no joke. It's scary how real they feel. I would talk to a doctor if it keeps up and you don't plan to ctb for a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
They are really tough. I do plan to ctb asap tho, no need to waste a doctor's time. It is scary, I'm a heavy smoker and I was scared to do it for like 3 days. I just need to ctb is what it is I think. I can't deal with this world anymore. Thanks for the reply ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Auditory hallucinations are scary as hell! I tend to only get them when running on zero sleep for several days.. but it seems like any severe psychological distress is plenty to trigger it. Try to stay grounded and get good rest, although I understand that can be near impossible sometimes. I hope you find some relief soon <3

• Love
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Auditory hallucinations are scary as hell! I tend to only get them when running on zero sleep for several days.. but it seems like any severe psychological distress is plenty to trigger it. Try to stay grounded and get good rest, although I understand that can be near impossible sometimes. I hope you find some relief soon <3

I haven't been sleeping so I'm sure that's what caused it. It happened multiple times this week and it sent me for a trip. It's very weird and scary hallucinating, for me it seems worse to hallucinate those I know. I slept today tho so hopefully they don't come back.

• Hugs
Reactions: SunnyPotato
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've only ever had them when I'vebeen really tired and just about asleep - then sometimes I couldswear I heard someone call my name and it jolts me wide awake.

• Hugs