pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
kinda freaky, spooky ooky
last night i was drunk, moisturizing my face infront of the wardrobe mirror and i noticed this handprint on the mirror. i kinda brushed it off and wondered if its mine
i think at some point i made "my own handprint" and the other handprint seemed small or felt strange
i felt strange
and i carried on freshening myself up
then it seemed like another small handprint was appearing at the bottom of the other one, in real time
and to snap myself out of it (i felt kinda freaked out (okay i was really freaked out, i was thinking to myself "is..??is this really happening??????????????????)) i wiped both of them out with my slipper
then another one appeared on the left of the first small handprint and i wiped that out also
it was all happening pretty fast
like some horror movie shit, suspense and all that crap

i was gna brush my hair in that mirror but decided to brush my hair on my bed instead
i carried on like nothing 'weird' was happening
i felt scared i was gna see a child outside my room but nada
and felt scared opening my wardrobe

and it got my noggin wondering
my parents place here in the philippines, i s'pose this is my room since some of my toys are in the wardrobe currently
and i remember vaguely i had my other toys in the room
and this other memory i have where i saw this big ass lizard on the livingroom wall, i quickly hid here leaning against the door
was it younger me somehow..?
i had a feeling last night but i didnt want to fully believe it (all of it, that moment) bc maybe its some other kid, perhaps a kid who died in this area
or maybe it's chucky going to kill me :D.
or this angelica kid i made up when i was younger back in the uk and i made her creepy
or maybe it's bloody mary disguised as a child
orr finally im hallucinating like ive always wanted to - if i am, i rlly want it to be kid me plz god :).
orrr maybe this is the key to my magic fantasy escapism thing like coraline! i love coraline with my whole heart.

but it's probably just the lighting fucking w me, just the lighting
and my cousin's handprints
who knows when the mirror has been cleaned

this morning im watching the good place then sobbing about the relationships in the show
and i dont know what came over me but i went to the mirror and placed my hand against the handprints
it felt p strange to see me cry but also i dont rememeber the last time i cried where ive considered how pretty i looked again
i still dont fully believe it's younger me (yk just in case or smt) so yippee

just now i searched it and a post came up from 2015 on some forum abt strange hands on their bathroom mirror which didnt help
no durr, idk why i did that
im trying to process this and like, great! another thing to process wowie.
i also felt ,at that moment, the ackowledgement that im rlly in this bitch and im alive with this flesh and bones, also organs! my limbs are real, this skin is real
and i am real
im in this body and im in this world, in this house
and this is my reality and it feels real!..

okie imma watch this ep then shower

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Al Gul, M1sT, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person