• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
HAHAHAH I'm going to die in just a few months HAHAHAHHA THIS IS SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS hahaha AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

there's nothing I can do to stop it.

how about you? how does it feel to see the inevitability of your destiny?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and kunikuzushi
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
HAHAHAH I'm going to die in just a few months HAHAHAHHA THIS IS SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS hahaha AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

there's nothing I can do to stop it.

how about you? how does it feel to see the inevitability of your destiny?

Why what's happened, have you been diagnosed something terminal?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Might be on slightly different page here, but I don't feel like the "inevitability of (my) destiny" is a laughing matter, certainly not to me, anyway, nor is anyone elses come to think of it. It's kinda sad, really that it comes to that for so many. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
Why what's happened, have you been diagnosed something terminal?
nothing terminal. well... unless they are able to diagnose treatment resistant destroying depression terminal. but they can't.
Nah I just have a lot of issues (depression, insomnia, pssd, benzo withdrawal) that makes me conclude how ridiculous this is.
Might be on slightly different page here, but I don't feel like the "inevitability of (my) destiny" is a laughing matter, certainly not to me, anyway, nor is anyone elses come to think of it. It's kinda sad, really that it comes to that for so many. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.
of course it's no laughing matter.
but the thing... that we are going to die is not the sad part. the sad part is that I look at my life, and I've been suffering horribly the entire time. then I look at my present and I'm still suffering without escape. I can't make a future because at this point it's just futile.

it's absurd, stupid, painful... HORRIBLE, EXTREMELY SAD.

my laugh is like when walter white just laughs after skyler told him that she gave the money to beneke

Reactions: kunikuzushi