• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
skipped out on all my responsibilities to go to a forest and stab myself. well, SI's a fucking beast, huh? i can't imagine i stabbed more than dents, and i tried multiple, multiple times.

i know it's not a smart method, but the only reliable one i had was taken away from me & im fucking desperate....

what the hell am i supposed to do now?

everything is falling apart, and i don't think i can even pretend it's not anymore

i just wanted to FUCKING stab myself but my vapes ran out and i can't find where the fuck i put the NSAIDs i was going to take to make it easier and BOTG KNKVES WON'T FUCKING GO IN MORE THAN A SPLINTER

what am i supposed to do??? what am i supposed to do what am i supposed to do what am i supposed to do what am i supposed to do

imesuxh a coward .

i don't want to live but my body won't let me fucking die.... what the fuck am i supposed to do.... i just want to melt or disappear...

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
If I were in this situation I would think of smth other than stabbing.

Reactions: hopeless08
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
You're not a coward, that is such a difficult method to end your life with. I'm sorry for your pain and that you don't have any other options available for you.

Some people just don't have any other options available to them.
I think even smth like VSED or carbon monoxide would be better than this though.

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
I think even smth like VSED or carbon monoxide would be better than this though.
VSED is extremely hard to do and isn't possible if you live with someone or if you have people checking on you. Carbon monoxide can only be done if you can lock yourself in a room or somewhere small and if you can buy what's requiered to do it, without getting caught.

If OP said it was their only method, I believe that they checked the other methods on here and realized that they couldn't do anything else, unfortunately for them.

Anyway I'm not here to derail OP's thread.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
VSED is extremely hard to do and isn't possible if you live with someone or if you have people checking on you. Carbon monoxide can only be done if you can lock yourself in a room or somewhere small and if you can buy what's requiered to do it, without getting caught.

If OP said it was their only method, I believe that they checked the other methods on here and realized that they couldn't do anything else, unfortunately for them.

Anyway I'm not here to derail OP's thread.
Jumping then? There has to be smth better than stabbing. If there isn't, this world truly is a cursed prison for some of us.

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
Jumping then? There has to be smth better than stabbing. If there isn't, this world truly is a cursed prison for some of us.
Same thing. If they don't have anything high enough close to them, if they can't travel easily, SI is greater, too. There's no need to list every methods, there are counterpoints for each one.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Same thing. If they don't have anything high enough close to them, if they can't travel easily, SI is greater, too. There's no need to list every methods, there are counterpoints for each one.
True.

• Love
Reactions: malware
malware

malware

I regret nothing.
Mar 2, 2023
Don't beat yourself up over your SI, it's not something you can control very easily especially under pressure. I'm really sorry you're in such a place to resort to this and I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. I hope what ever you plan/choose to do in the future goes well and I'm wishing you to be in a better place than now. Wherever that may be
(Sorry for the broken English if there is any)