I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Why was an ugly, stupid person like me got onto this earth?
I am so ashamed of myself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, Imagined_Euphoria, rozeske and 3 others
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Relatable.

I have always felt like this. I still can't figure out why.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
"To be uniquely you..."

Reactions: iamgoddamnlost
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So fucking relatable. Sending hugs :)

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Relatable.

You're not ugly and you're not stupid
"To be uniquely you..."
Thanks, yes but the people around me or anywhere wouldn't appreciate that
Relatable.

Relatable.

"To be uniquely you..."
Thanks, yes but the people around me or anywhere wouldn't appreciate that :)
So fucking relatable. Sending hugs :)
Thankyouu sending hugs to you back and you're not stupid or ugly โค๏ธ
Relatable.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Thanks, yes but the people around me or anywhere wouldn't appreciate that
God does understand and it is your birthright- just take care of yourself...

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Relatable.

have you recovered from wanting to CTB, or did you join because you want to CTB.?

only asking as iv seen a few posts of you offering people support?

Reactions: CatLvr and iamgoddamnlost
I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
have you recovered from wanting to CTB, or did you join because you want to CTB.?

Well I haven't healed but I certainly know it's wrong and there's a way out so I try to do the best I could (if I can) to help people because no one really just born and think they wanna die there's always a way..

Reactions: emma99
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Well I haven't healed but I certainly know it's wrong and there's a way out so I try to do the best I could (if I can) to help people because no one really just born and think they wanna die there's always a way..
I can relate. Not that i believe suicide is wrong, but that in many ways i don't want to die, so i try to stay alive. sadly suffering is something i'm used to, so i have a fairly high tolerance.

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024

In a way, both.

What I want is to be free of suffering, so I can actually live a fulfilling life.

The way I deal with depression, suicidal thoughts and still trying ways to heal is by having made a long ass list.
It's not a small number of medications, therapies and lifestyle changes I have attempted to heal trauma and depression.
On the other hand, it's a small number of promising ideas I have left.
When I know suicide is on the end of that list, in a few years at most, I feel relieved of the hopelessness, and I can try one more day to recover.
Knowing this is not permanent and not lifelong somehow gives me a bit of energy to try a little more.
Whether I end up breathless or not, I like to support people to see new possibilities.
I feel proud for everyone, except myself (:

May everyone attain freedom from suffering.

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
The answer to that question will be given to you after death. Or not. Probably not tbh, if theres a god he must be severely retarded.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I can relate. Not that i believe suicide is wrong, but that in many ways i don't want to die, so i try to stay alive. sadly suffering is something i'm used to, so i have a fairly high tolerance.
I am proud of you, hold on there :)
It will end one day, one day it wouldn't hurt this much and you would be healed
(โŠƒ๏ฝกโ€ขฬโ€ฟโ€ขฬ€๏ฝก)โŠƒ
This is funny but at the same time it shouldn't be funny to be me. I do believe in God xD
The answer to that question will be given to you after death. Or not. Probably not tbh, if theres a god he must be severely retarded

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Same.
And I AM ugly cuz I'm letting my teeth rot out of my mouth and my hair is uneven from me obsessively tryna trim it even and I AM stupid cuz I didn't get the degree I wanted and damn near got held back as a high school senior but my teachers didn't wanna deal with me for another year also the hair trimming, shit is stupid

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Same.
And I AM ugly cuz I'm letting my teeth rot out of my mouth and my hair is uneven from me obsessively tryna trim it even and I AM stupid cuz I didn't get the degree I wanted and damn near got held back as a high school senior but my teachers didn't wanna deal with me for another year also the hair trimming, shit is stupid
You're not ugly or stupid or unworthy
I have bad teeth too, you can go to a dentist there's a way out so what if you don't care about your hair you can start caring about them from today? And what if they are trimmed or bad looking, you can always care, customise and bring them back to normal and what if you didn't get the degree you wanted you can always try again? Or perhaps that wasn't made for you perhaps you were meant to fail that degree in order to achieve something greater in life and so what if your teachers think you're stupid their definitions about you and your life doesn't define it.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
You're not ugly or stupid or unworthy
I have bad teeth too, you can go to a dentist there's a way out so what if you don't care about your hair you can start caring about them from today? And what if they are trimmed or bad looking, you can always care, customise and bring them back to normal and what if you didn't get the degree you wanted you can always try again? Or perhaps that wasn't made for you perhaps you were meant to fail that degree in order to achieve something greater in life and so what if your teachers think you're stupid their definitions about you and your life doesn't define it.
You're nice. Why do you think you're ugly and stupid?

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
You're nice. Why do you think you're ugly and stupid?
I am ugly because I don't fit in the standards of society and also because I self sabotage relationships. I am stupid because I have OCD and I am clingy I have co dependence and I am a rebel and I am stupid because I think that people would accept it as I am that I can dream big and achieve it. I am stupid because I hoped

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I am ugly because I don't fit in the standards of society and also because I self sabotage relationships. I am stupid because I have OCD and I am clingy I have co dependence and I am a rebel and I am stupid because I think that people would accept it as I am that I can dream big and achieve it. I am stupid because I hoped
You sound... A lot like me lol, like all of that applies to me...
I guess we're stupid and ugly together then :3

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
You sound... A lot like me lol, like all of that applies to me...
I guess we're stupid and ugly together then :3
Nope nope you're not ugly not stupid. I still believe in you even if you're everything I said :) sending hugs back

• Hugs
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Nope nope you're not ugly not stupid. I still believe in you even if you're everything I said :) sending hugs back
We fit the same criteria so either we're both ugly and stupid or neither of us are actually ugly and stupid and I feel like I'm ugly and stupid but having OCD and being clingy and rebellious don't make you stupid sooooo
It seems we are at an impasse X3

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
We fit the same criteria so either we're both ugly and stupid or neither of us are actually ugly and stupid and I feel like I'm ugly and stupid but having OCD and being clingy and rebellious don't make you stupid sooooo
It seems we are at an impasse X3
We are not stupid and ugly but we both think that because people made us feel that way ๐Ÿ˜ญ hugssssss

• Aww..
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
We are not stupid and ugly but we both think that because people made us feel that way ๐Ÿ˜ญ hugssssss
I don't hate people but I hate how the world operates. I wish no one had to go through this shit ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿซ‚

yellowjester

yellowjester

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
So that smart and beatiful people have someone they can contrast themselves to. Not very comforting, I presume.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I don't hate people but I hate how the world operates. I wish no one had to go through this shit ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿซ‚
Sameee (*hug emojis back can't send them from my cell phone!*)
So that smart and beatiful people have someone they can contrast themselves to. Not very comforting, I presume.
Not comforting that's shitty, is this a narcissistic I am speaking to by any means?