Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
I had sn at 2.18am, I diddent drink it though, I took a large syringe (I think they are used for feeding tubes) and took it like an enima (I did this because I have a huge fear of being sick) , I poured quiet a lot into the water, at a guess I'd say there was at least 15g there. It diddent stay up there very long tbh but it is deffo doing something. When I first took it I started sweating and felt really hot, also had bad diohria :-/. Not even 5 mins into it I stood up and half fainted, litrually just fell to the floor, I felt really disoriented but the cold floor kind of felt nice because I was so hot. I started to feel tingly mainly in my legs and am so thirsty it's unreal. The weird thing is Im starting to feel better than I did. My nails are turning blue and my oxigen sats are going between 87 and 90, my heart rate was pretty low at first (I think it was in the 30s) but its now at 91, my BP is 88/54. Thr time here atm is 3.15am
My nails are deffo getting more blue, Its been over 1 hour now but I'm feeling completely with it even though my oxygen sats are now at 86 and my nails are blue, I'm freezing cold now though as well, which is really weird because I was burning hot just after taking it :-/

Attachments

• IMG_20200809_032802.jpg
    IMG_20200809_032802.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 341
Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: justamortal, VIBRITANNIA, littlevanillaballoon and 7 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Please, think. Your life is very precious.

Reactions: Freeme3820
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
If you haven't lost consciousness an hour into it, I don't think you absorbed a lethal dose. I don't know if you'd consider that a good thing or a bad thing =( Thinking a good thought for you either way.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I had sn at 2.18am, I diddent drink it though, I took a large syringe (I think they are used for feeding tubes) and took it like an enima (I did this because I have a huge fear of being sick) , I poured quiet a lot into the water, at a guess I'd say there was at least 15g there. It diddent stay up there very long tbh but it is deffo doing something. When I first took it I started sweating and felt really hot, also had bad diohria :-/. Not even 5 mins into it I stood up and half fainted, litrually just fell to the floor, I felt really disoriented but the cold floor kind of felt nice because I was so hot. I started to feel tingly mainly in my legs and am so thirsty it's unreal. The weird thing is Im starting to feel better than I did. My nails are turning blue and my oxigen sats are going between 87 and 90, my heart rate was pretty low at first (I think it was in the 30s) but its now at 91, my BP is 88/54. Thr time here atm is 3.15am
My nails are deffo getting more blue, Its been over 1 hour now but I'm feeling completely with it even though my oxygen sats are now at 86 and my nails are blue, I'm freezing cold now though as well, which is really weird because I was burning hot just after taking it :-/

You may need to consider this a failed attempt and consider getting medical help if your symptoms do not resolve (and you don't die).

iu
If you had done your research on the forum, you would have known that taking SN via enema is definitely not recommended.

iu
Additionally, oxygen saturation readings can be misleading when using SN.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, VIBRITANNIA, MsMaudlin and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Can we get an update, if you're able?

Reactions: Freeme3820 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, hope all is going well for you. I can't tell what the black lines around the edges of the hands are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freeme3820 and falloutcarter13
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hi, hope all is going well for you. I don't understand the hand picture, what are the black lines around the edges?
I believe that's shadow from the flash, the black edges. I think this picture was supposed to show the nailbeds going blue to indicate a lack of oxygen in the blood...can't tell from the quality of the pic but it doesn't look super dramatic. I still hope we hear back from them, I'm not sure if this was an out-and-out ctb attempt or some sort of test, which has been warned against a billion times here but people still gotta do it anyway.

Reactions: autumnal, MsMaudlin, Freeme3820 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I believe that's shadow from the flash, the black edges. I think this picture was supposed to show the nailbeds going blue to indicate a lack of oxygen in the blood...can't tell from the quality of the pic but it doesn't look super dramatic. I still hope we hear back from them, I'm not sure if this was an out-and-out ctb attempt or some sort of test, which has been warned against a billion times here but people still gotta do it anyway.
It doesn't sound fatal to me if it's been over an hour when she wrote that. I hope she reports back.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It doesn't sound fatal to me if it's been over an hour when she wrote that. I hope she reports back.
Maybe it was a legit attempt, thinking about it a little more. If she plugged 15g, she might have been going off of the recommended dose from an older PPeH version. Shooting something up your ass because you think it'll help you absorb more of it is pretty extreme, so maybe it was legit. Sorry OP if I took this wrong and you were honestly trying to ctb...I have a feeling it might be a fail based on the fact that it was only 15g and you shit it out after 5 min, if so, please report back and let us know. All info is good, what not to do is just as valuable for people to know as what to do.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, sorry I ended up going to sleep, it was a proper attempt, although it dosent bother me too much that it diddent work because I kind of know what's coming. I feel fine now, a little tired but that's it, checked my oxigen sats and they are at 94% so they are going back up. I had a bit of tummy ach before I took the sn last night and that's why I think I couldent hold it for long (sorry fo tmi) but the 5 mins after I took it I thought I was a gonner for sure, I don't know if I lost conciseness or not in that time tbh, that's why I put half fainting because I found myself on the floor a couple of times when I tried to walk, my knees are a bit sore today. It DEFFO absorbers doing an enima and it's very very quick at absorbing. Honestly I've researched about sn for the past year, it's just the being sick part I can't deal with, it's a genuine fear of mine, I originally had casuals but last min decided to try the way I did. I'd deffo do it that way again but make sure that I don't have a bad tummy to start with. O and I find it weird, I had absolutely no headache, I was dreading that but it diddent happen, the thirst on the other hand was bad,my mouth was so dry. It all kind of reminded me of losing alot of blood, I had a major hemorage once and the feeling is deffo comparable to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon, falloutcarter13, Meditation guide and 1 other person
S

Stitch777

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, sorry I ended up going to sleep, it was a proper attempt, although it dosent bother me too much that it diddent work because I kind of know what's coming. I feel fine now, a little tired but that's it, checked my oxigen sats and they are at 94% so they are going back up. I had a bit of tummy ach before I took the sn last night and that's why I think I couldent hold it for long (sorry fo tmi) but the 5 mins after I took it I thought I was a gonner for sure, I don't know if I lost conciseness or not in that time tbh, that's why I put half fainting because I found myself on the floor a couple of times when I tried to walk, my knees are a bit sore today. It DEFFO absorbers doing an enima and it's very very quick at absorbing. Honestly I've researched about sn for the past year, it's just the being sick part I can't deal with, it's a genuine fear of mine, I originally had casuals but last min decided to try the way I did. I'd deffo do it that way again but make sure that I don't have a bad tummy to start with. O and I find it weird, I had absolutely no headache, I was dreading that but it diddent happen, the thirst on the other hand was bad,my mouth was so dry. It all kind of reminded me of losing alot of blood, I had a major hemorage once and the feeling is deffo comparable to that.
Thank you for sharing, it takes a lot of courage to be this open about what happened.
For anyone reading this, would a 15-20g enema of SN done immediately before the regular 20g/50ml oral dose speed up the process? I figure having two points of absorption will make things go twice as fast.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
These lines look like they have been drawn into the picture.

I think they are just genuine shadows. There wouldn't be any motive to draw them into the picture anyway, as they don't resemble any actual effect of SN.
Thank you for sharing, it takes a lot of courage to be this open about what happened.
For anyone reading this, would a 15-20g enema of SN done immediately before the regular 20g/50ml oral dose speed up the process? I figure having two points of absorption will make things go twice as fast.

iu
I would urge you and other members to do a forum search on this topic to review the advice strongly against administering SN via enema, either as a primary or secondary route.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
S

Stitch777

Aug 2, 2020
I think they are just genuine shadows. There wouldn't be any motive to draw them into the picture anyway, as they don't resemble any actual effect of SN.

iu
I would urge you and other members to do a forum search on this topic to review the advice strongly against administering SN via enema, either as a primary or secondary route.
yeah I probably should have searched for other threads before asking, thank you for the answer.

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and autumnal
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I was so confused what you meant by the lines but worked out what you mean now, they are shadows, I had white paper under my hand and the flash was on my camera, sorry for any confusion. Does anybody know at what point you lose consciousness, my sats went down to about 83 at one point but I diddent feel breathless or anything. Unfortunately not long after I did it I couldent tell you what the levels were at because that's when I half fainted and my oximeter ended up on the other side of the room, it wasent until I started feeling able to walk that I could get it to check x

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I couldent tell you what the levels were at because that's when I half fainted and my oximeter ended up on the other side of the room, it wasent until I started feeling able to walk that I could get it to check x

Why do you have an oximeter?

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
its just part of my medicine cupboard, I kind of just see it as like having a thermometer, I also have a blood pressure machine, saves going to the doctors alot tbh, I noticed that's the usual things they use if you go for anything so thought it would make sence having them here x

I can actually see what you mean by the shadows looking drawn on Tbf, they are really dark but it would be pretty hard to draw it so perfectly in line with my hand, nooks and crevices included x

Reactions: myopybyproxy and falloutcarter13
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
they are really dark but it would be pretty hard to draw it so perfectly in line with my hand,
Easy if you do any photoshop editing. It looks like someone took the marker tool and drew an outline.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Cashewmilk, Toobrokentofix, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
It's 100% shadow, guessing it's the contrast between the white paper and flash causing that effect, it was pretty dark in the room at the time, there would litrually no reason to put a shadow in as well, it would of actually shown the colour of my nails better without the black shadow x

• Hugs
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon and falloutcarter13
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I've never seen a shadow like that. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Thank you very much for documenting your experience and checking back in with us :hug: The fact that your BP dropped so low and you didn't get a headache means it probably won't happen to you, when/if you try again...from what I understand, its the sudden and rapid drop in blood pressure that causes it. That's good info for people to read, especially people like me who read a *possible* side effects and immediately say "okay so that's definitely going to happen to me." Lol. Thank you again =)

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I did take zapain before so maybe that helped with the headache, my blood pressure is usually pretty low normally as well so maybe that's another reason for no headache, thanks for the info on why it causes headaches though, I dident realize it was the blood pressure drop. It's crazy how similar it felt to major blood loss, that shocked me a bit x

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Just an update, not sure if this is related to the sn but it's very coincidental if not, the past 3ish hours I have been none stop itchy, like all my body head to toe is itchy, feels like I've had an allergic reaction to something, it's not far off 24 hours since sn, I've had no other symptoms since the sn symptoms went away, oxygen sats and BP are fully back to normal. I've kind of been a bit itchy all day but though nothing of it but these last 3 hours it's got really bad. Again may not be anything to do with the sn and could just be a random reaction to something else but just thought it would be worth noting x

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Just an update, not sure if this is related to the sn but it's very coincidental if not, the past 3ish hours I have been none stop itchy, like all my body head to toe is itchy, feels like I've had an allergic reaction to something, it's not far off 24 hours since sn, I've had no other symptoms since the sn symptoms went away, oxygen sats and BP are fully back to normal. I've kind of been a bit itchy all day but though nothing of it but these last 3 hours it's got really bad. Again may not be anything to do with the sn and could just be a random reaction to something else but just thought it would be worth noting x
Yeah, I have no idea why the aftereffects of mild SN poisoning would have this effect...but then again, I'm a moron :pfff:

Thank you again for sharing all of your information. Its all important to me, because of my plan to use it to ctb. Can I ask if you're planning on another attempt with this stuff? Or was this enough to convince you that it isn't the method for you? Or possibly that you don't want to ctb at all?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Did you read the instructions? Lethal dose is 20-25g :aw:
Thanks for the updates, must have been really scary going through all those weird things happening in ur body

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Did you read the instructions? Lethal dose is 20-25g :aw:
Thanks for the updates, must have been really scary going through all those weird things happening in ur body
LDLo (lowest lethal dose) is actually around 5g for most "normal" sized people, 71mg/kg in humans. Of course you want to exceed this to ctb, and the more the better. But it can kill at around 71g/kg. The recommended dose for ctb is 25g because its the best balance for making damn sure you take enough to die, but not so much that you immediately puke it up.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Busdriver and Freeme3820
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
LDLo (lowest lethal dose) is actually around 5g for most "normal" sized people, 71mg/kg in humans. Of course you want to exceed this to ctb, and the more the better. But it can kill at around 71g/kg. The recommended dose for ctb is 25g because its the best balance for making damn sure you take enough to die, but not so much that you immediately puke it up.
Ah I see, that's weird that 15g did "almost" nothing then:/

Reactions: Meditation guide, Deleted member 18655 and falloutcarter13