• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
It doesn't feel like I was born for a good reason. I wasn't brought into this world with pure intentions or a desire to recreate; it wasn't even an accident. My existence began simply because my brother wanted something to play with. Instead of getting a pet or a toy, they decided to create a completely new person. For a while, my sole purpose was to be a playmate for my brother. However, as he grew older and distanced himself from our parents, I was forced to take his place. His relationship with our parents deteriorated, and they started to show me "affection," but it always felt misplaced and dishonest. I live in constant fear of failing them, so I have to conform to their expectations and act the way they want me to. Whenever I get mildly angry, they become disappointed. It's like how a dog is euthanized for acting up, but since they can't get rid of me, they act like I don't exist until I meet their expectations again. I'm not a real person, I'm not human, I'm done living.

• Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, HeartSayako and NumbItAll
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Same. I shouldn't have been brought here. I have a normal (or normal enough) identical twin so I'm definitely convinced I was a mistake.

• Love
Reactions: Lirisu