Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
This is a story about when I had F during November of last year. I had procured it and knew with certainty it was F. Even a tiny amount would depress my breathing and put me in a deep sleep which F is known for. My life wasn't agonizing enough at that point even though to any sane person it would have been enough to push them over the edge. Eventually after vomiting one night using it recreationally I flushed it. Money flushed down the toilet and also the opportunity for a peaceful death. Seeing where I am now I would with certainty have ctb'd

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Unlucky man, I also know the regret of "I could be dead right now" if I didn't make a mistake half a year ago.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Throwaway9787
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Can you get more?

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
You throw a cop vibe when you ask this openly in a thread lol

Lol :ahhha: I was just wondering out loud bc even if you flushed some money away maybe you could just get some more. I really wish I could get some myself:ehh:

Reactions: Soul and Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Lol :ahhha: I was just wondering out loud bc even if you flushed some money away maybe you could just get some more. I really wish I could get some myself:ehh:
I'm just playing. Anyone who orders #4 H off of the darknet is getting F. That's just how it is now.

• Wow
Reactions: not_a_robot
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
I'm just playing. Anyone who orders #4 H off of the darknet is getting F. That's just how it is now.

I have no idea what that all means >.< I'm in my mid 20s and suck so hard at using the internet. It's amazing I do as well as I do on here

• Hugs
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I'm sorry, what's F? I've been browsing this site for about a month now, and have never heard of it, and it doesn't allow one letter searches.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I'm sorry, what's F? I've been browsing this site for about a month now, and have never heard of it, and it doesn't allow one letter searches.
Fentanyl

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Just use google. Read up

All I get when I google #4 H is about a very wholesome-looking club for rural youth. Is there more to that than meets the eye, or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
All I get when I google #4 H is about a very wholesome-looking club for rural youth. Is there more to that than meets the eye, or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely?
It's just powdered H that's refined more. You can find people talking about it on drug forums.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It's just powdered H that's refined more. You can find people talking about it on drug forums.
and also every media website that exists, daily, for the past decade...
Heroin #4 lol

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
and also every media website that exists, daily, for the past decade...

Heroin #4 lol

It always makes me happy to make you laugh, @not_a_robot!

Just for clarity, I live in a farfetched place where the details of the US drug market aren't big news, and when I googled #4H as instructed nothing came up but the 4H Club.

Is there really a reason not to say Heroin #4 if that's what we're talking about?

Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
I was in the same spot OP, I had a method but tossed it away. I was gonna do a ton of gaba to sleep but I gave most of them to my friend when I was doing kinda fine. My attempt backfired because I lost that piece, I ended up just having liver pain for weeks, and a trip to the place

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It always makes me happy to make you laugh, @not_a_robot!

Just for clarity, I live in a farfetched place where the details of the US drug market aren't big news, and when I googled #4H as instructed nothing came up but the 4H Club.

Is there really a reason not to say Heroin #4 if that's what we're talking about?
I suspect Americans are more paranoid, because our police have too much time on their hands.
I was in the same spot OP, I had a method but tossed it away. I was gonna do a ton of gaba to sleep but I gave most of them to my friend when I was doing kinda fine. My attempt backfired because I lost that piece, I ended up just having liver pain for weeks, and a trip to the place
I wish I could meet some of you guys who are always tossing away your suicide drugs.