M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
I've had enough of life. Perhaps I haven't seen everything life has to offer but I'm tired of what I have seen already.

Reactions: Fataldestiny, Bct, Exitforme and 5 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Talk to us, what's up, what's making you feel this way bar just having had enough of life?

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
Me too. It seems that this reality gets more and more rotten as the layers are peeled away. I'm almost 40 and I really don't care to see another 40 years of turds circling the drain.

Reactions: Bct, Exitforme, Meowkin and 5 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I've had enough of life. Perhaps I haven't seen everything life has to offer
Same here I even made this thread about it in case you wanted to read although it´s long.

But I get it I actually don´t want what others seek in "life" they want an education, job and wife and kids even grandkids later on I don´t want any of that I feel life is like a video game like GTA 5 i.e. an open world game I have completed 100% now I am just walking around the map methaphorial speeking and if you are familiar with games especially GTA then eventually you stop playing going on rampages or driving around eventually gets boring so you quit the game the same with real life it is completed 100% so all it has gotten boring and trivial every day is the same over and over again like Groundhogs Day all there is to do now is quit the game of life.

Reactions: Bct, Exitforme, Meowkin and 1 other person
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, I don't think my life will be drastically better so it's already enough for me.

Reactions: Meowkin