• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugfart

bugfart

12x mental hospital stays
May 21, 2023
I had a dream that I chose to do assisted suicide and a lady gave me 12 syringes of a shot that would kill me and I remember regretting it. The dream seemed extra real because I actually had a blocked nose on both sides so irl I stopped breathing. I remember being regretful I wouldn't be able to do certain things and I was so glad to wake up. I guess I'm still suicidal but I worry about being alive for a while suffering and the gun I have isn't a good caliber or type, it's a thin caliber rifle and I'd prefer a shotgun. Has anyone else had realizations about feeling suicidal in dreams?

Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
This is more me ranting about a similar topic, but this seemed like the right place for it. I once dreamed .... well I semi often dream I kill myself. But this one occasion, one of the most real times , I had a gun, a pistol . I remember holding the gun and pointing it under my chin. I remember taking the time to angle the gun back so i would make sure to hit my brain and not just blow off my jaw. The scariest part was I pulled the trigger. I woke up just scared and alone. Another dream I had where I kill my self I am driving with my mother in the passenger seat. We are driving over a bridge not to far from our house. For some reason I drive off the side of the bridge, right before impact i look at my mother and say I love you, then boom impact. Honestly these dreams have never made me feel any differently about suicide. All they do is shake me up for a couple days make me feel generally unwell, and then I just move on. Truth be told I have not been suicidal in years, however these dreams still hit me from time to time to this day.

Reactions: bugfart
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I haven't had a dream about suicide, but I have had dreams that changed my perspective on things a ton. The at-face-value content of dreams is a muddled pile of garbage. Aside from very common themes with very obvious meanings, "dream interpretation" as it is popularly known is a scam. That said, I think dreams reveal a lot about our desires, and I think we can come to realizations in dreams that our waking minds have repressed or not quite computed yet. If the relief you felt was as profound as you describe it, perhaps you should give recovery a go. You need not make the decision now and, like you said, you would prefer to secure better equipment. What is the rush?

Reactions: bugfart
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Had both the same and opposite experience. Once I dreamed about ctb by opioids and slamming my head into concrete. I woke up regretful that it didn't happen. Another time I had a dream about getting fatal organ damage accidentally not because of ctb, and the doctor asked me to choose whether or not to have a risky operation. My first thought was that I had to call those in my life and say goodbye.

As I've gotten older, I've only dreamed about my desires. Believe them, your emotions are more honest with you when you're asleep.